Chapter 1

Picture of Lucia on the side. Brown hair and hazel eyes- isn't she a sweet heart.?

-Shay <33

-----------------------------------------

Songs for this chapter- 'Wake me up' by Avicci.

'Chandelier' by Sia.

--------------------------------------------------

"This party is so darn amazing ." Lexi shouted over the blaring music for me to hear.

"Sure is. "I mumbled, rolling my eyes. Truth to be told -I'd rather sit at home and watch Gossip Girl marathon on Netflix than socialize with a bunch of horny college students trying to bang everyone in the way.

I say horny because clearly no one here seems to believe in the ' get a room ' rule. Everyone here must be drunk out of their minds, otherwise why would anyone in their right mind make a show of their bedroom life in public. It seemed as though I was at a strip club and in the tight LBD I wore,even I appeared no less than a stripper.

Yay new life.

After much struggle to make my way through the gyrating crowd and getting my arse groped twice by lustful,offensive strangers, I finally managed to get to the bar counter with my best friend right behind me.

I puffed up my cheeks, huffed inwardly and sat on the bar stool. Ten minutes into this party and I wished to be anywhere but here.

Lexi sat adjacent to me.

"Hey Cia,what do you think about that guy?" she questioned.

I turned around to see which guy she was talking about. Well I saw two guys, one busy with something I'd rather not describe and another one staring or rather glaring at something on his phone screen.

"Who? "I questioned. "Mr. Cell phone?... Well he is kinda cute. "I said turning back to face her.

"No not him, I was talking about the blondie. "

Lexi retorted, wrapping a stand of her own beautiful honey blonde hair on her perfectly manicured finger.

"The blondie? "I asked wide eyed. "How can you even -"Lex cut me off by placing a finger on my lips. "Shhhh...."she raised both her hands and continued "I know, I know what you're thinking,he is busy dry humping some other chic, I can see that. It's a partyyyyyy. It's for fun Sweetie -no strings attached," she said in a sing-song voice as she signalled the pretty bartender to get her something to drink. He quickly made her a glass of vodka with extra soda which she downed like it was water and blinked in ecstasy.

She was really starting to lose it and worry was beginning to take over me. What if she passed out? Would I have to pick her up and take her back to our apartment?

No no no,that was just hypothetical, I couldn't pick her up even if I wanted to.

She is six ft. tall and gorgeous girl and I'm well......me.

Five six and too plain to be worthy of a second glance by umm...everyone?

Well people either tend to pretend I'm invisible or stare at me like I've grown two heads. I prefer the former, the latter is pretty annoying and makes me incredibly self conscious.

"Stop overthinking, just loosen up. Here drink this. " She handed me a glass filled with God knows what liquid.

"What is it? "I asked, still staring at the glass in my hand. I could see glistening tiny red bubbles rising up from the bottom up to the rim of the glass and then disappearing in a faint shade of tangerine.