BONUS CHAPTER PART-2

"I wonder if I ever cross your mind, for me it happens all the time"- Need You Now, Lady Antebellum.

Songs for this chapter- Need You Now, Lady Antebellum.

Hills, The Weekend.

( Song Suggestions are welcome :)

*This is bonus chapter part 2, make sure you've read part 1 before reading this*

Happy Reading!

__________________________

"Why didn't you stand up for me?" Kylie shrieked in Jason's ear.

'This bitch should shut the fuck up,' he thought to himself. Obviously, he didn't say it out loud but the sullen expression he was carrying conveyed it by all means. Kylie, however didn't take the hint and kept on rambling in her squeaky voice.

"Who is she anyway? Some slut you met at a part? ANSWER ME!" She hissed angrily.

"Careful," warned Jason. His voice was composed and apathetic, even though underneath his flesh, his very blood was boiling.

Kylie's grip loosened and he took that opportunity to jerk his arm away. They were hanging out in Mason's garage. Jason had to fix Marco's car and Kylie had this annoying habit of trailing him everywhere.

It irked him to no extent but she was a good distraction. A sweet escape from the harsh reality.

His reality.

But if she continues to be this clingy, he would need to find another escape soon.

"I mean she kissed you right? In front of everyone! That's desperate litt-."

"I kissed her," affirmed Jason.

"Wh...What?" Kylie was speechless, hurt almost. Why would he do that? Seeking pleasure elsewhere? She was trying her best. She was practically serving herself to him, pleasing him in every way possible. Even when he didn't pick up her calls and it broke her heart knowing that he did it on purpose, she would still smile for him. Undress for him.

Only him.

Yes she could have anyone else. Her clothes were always tight and body always exposed. This world would hoot, objectify her. But deep down, she didn't want to be objectified, she wanted to be loved.

Yes, it was too easy. She could indeed have anyone else. Anyone for one night, no strings and no responsibilities and no one to remember her name in the morning.

And why?

Just because her clothes were tight and body always exposed? Because she drank and partied, which automatically made her a slut. Because she was hopelessly in love with someone and her love knew no limits.

Love limitless, that's all she knew. That's what she lived by.

She wanted Jason, for him she could do anything.

Just for that one stamp of approval and one smile of admittance which probably she would never have.

And that girl? He kissed her! Why, God why? She hated that girl's guts.

Why had he kissed her? He had no idea. Maybe because her lips were too pink , too full and too beautiful to resist.

What? Of course not! And beautiful? Since when did he start using that particular adjective to describe any girl or anything, anything at all.