| C-h-a-p-t-e-r-F-i-v-e |

Chapter 5: Cinderella is better than Nerdhead.

I hated Saturdays.

"McKanzie, we need to go." Jennifer called. She had slept over last night and without my opinion, had planned for us to go to the mall. I had worn my white t-shirt, with SHUT UP AND DANCE WITH ME in it, a black jacket and blue skinny jeans. Just because I was a nerd, didn't mean I had to wear baggy clothes. My vans were waiting downstairs to complete the outfit. About the make-up though, I only put a bit eye-liner and pink lipstick. "McKanzie!"

"Jesus Christ Jennifer! I'm coming." I yelled back and got out of my bathroom. She was leaning on my door, wearing a yellow dress that reached her knees. She had worn a cardigan and her black heels. Her blonde hair were in a perfect bun. She was beautiful in simple words. "Trying to impress someone?" I teased.

"No." she denied but the glow in her face told me the opposite. I raised my eyebrow at her. She sighed. "Blake is coming with us." she whispered, but I heard it.

"And I'll be the third wheel." I stated, rolling my eyes.

"Arden is coming too." she said cheerfully as we went downstairs. "He is bringing Alexis with him." she said more to herself than me.

"Fifth wheeler." I groaned.

"Take Cameron with you." Clara suggested out of nowhere. Where did she come from?

"Who'll take me?" Cameron asked appearing in the living room. What was wrong with these people?

"McKanzie to the mall." my sister answered. I shot her a glare and she only smiled innocently at me. Innocent my butt!

"Okay." Cameron surprisingly agreed and walked toward the door. I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me right then and there. Couldn't I have a single day all to my self? Jennifer caught my hand and pulled me towards the door. "Keys Nerdhead." Cameron muttered and extended his hand for me to give him my car keys. Pouting, I put the keys in hus hand and stomped my feet as I walked. Jennifer called her boyfriend, yeah they were in a relationship, and siad that he, Arden and Alexis, Arden's girl (Jen's quote) would be waiting for us at the mall.

We arrived at the mall ten minutes later. The ride was mostly silent because the tension was unbearable. I got out of the car and walked towards the two boys and at a barely clothed girl. Beach! Arden was wearing a long sleeved blue t-shirt and black trousers. I hugged him and saw Cameron clench his fists at the corner of my eye. What was wrong with him? I didn't know why, but I liked his reaction.

Freeing out of Arden, I shook hands with the other handsome blonde, which was Blake. I had seen him in a couple of my classes and he was a very good guy. About the girl though, I ignored her. She glared at me when I hugged Arden but I shrugged it off. She was not worth it.

Jennifer and Blake started to kiss. "PDA people." I groaned. Cameron though continued the glaring match with Arden and his fists were clenched. They were about to start a fight and I couldn't let that happen. I hated violence. "I think we should part in couples and meet here two hours later to eat." I suggested. Jennifer and Blake agreed, Alexis tugged on Arden's arm, and I grabbed Cameron's hand, dragging him away. He followed me and unclenched his fists. Thank God. "You have some explaining to do." I mumbled and continued to walk towards Bonavita. I needed new t-shirts.

"What explaining?" Cameron asked, pretending to be oblivious.

"I'm not stupid Cameron." I snapped. I searched through the t-shirts and chose three of them. One was black, with the 'OPA GANGAM STYLE' quote on it, written in cute letters. The second was a see-through plain white and the third was red, with long sleeves and santa on it. I took it as a present for my sister. She liked those kind of presents.