| C-h-a-p-t-e-r-S-e-v-e-n-t-e-e-n |

Chapter 17: Thinking too much can kill your brain cells, you know?

He leaned closer and closer and closer. Should I kiss him? Oh man, I was so freaking confused. In the moment when I thought our lips would meet, something happened.

I was pushed from the left side of me focefully. I was ready to meet the floor, but Arden caught me in time. What the freaking Superman happened? Who was that son of Satan that pushed me? Wait until I get you-

I stopped my thoughts when I saw Cameron laughing his butt off. What was he doing here? I looked around us and no one else was paying attention to us. So that meant only one thing. Cameron was the one who pushed me. I was about to yell at him when he spoke. "I never thought you would actually dress like Cinderella. At least now you suit to your name." he laughed again. I felt Arden stiffen and squeezed his hand. Then I glared at Cameron. He was still laughing and I have to admit that I was tempted to laugh with him. His laughter was contagious but I resisted the urge to laugh.

"I'm going to the restroom. Try not to kill each other." I gave both of them a death glare and walked away. The restrooms were far away from the gym and I had to walk at least five minutes to reach them. When I entered inside, I closed the door and went to the sink to wash my hands.

Was I really going to kiss Arden knowing that I didn't like him? Oh god, I was going to make a big mistake. Okay, I was attracted to Arden physically, I mean the guy is hot, but I had no feelings for him. While he had. And he was the only one who ws going to get his heart broken. From one side, I thanked Cameron for stopping me from commiting possibly the worst mistake of my life.

"Thinking too much can kill your brain cells, you know?" Cameron's voiced boomed, startling me. Where did he come from?

"I have enough cells, don't worry." I retorted. What did he want now? I didn't have the nerves to deal with him. I was so well with Arden and he had to come and ruin it. Okay, the fact that he stopped my kiss with Arden was good, but that didn't mean he could ruin the entire night.

"Cinderella." he said, walking towards me. He wasn't dressed in a costume, but casually, like he dresses every day. Today he was wearing blue and torn jeans, that hung low on his waist and a black t-shirt. I must admit that he looked hot. Well, he looked hot all the time. He approached more until my back was pressed on his chest. What the freaking Spiderman was he trying to do?

"Cameron..." I warned, but it came more as a moan, since he put his hands on my waist, sending bolts of electricity in the skin there. My whole body was on fire from his touch. I hated that he had that effect on me. I felt his breath on my neck as he kissed it gently. I had to stop this, but I couldn't. I wanted it, scratch that, I needed it.

No, no, I have to stop this.

I'm on a date with Arden. I can't do this to him. "Stop." I breathed. He didn't stop but continued his attack on my neck. I tried to move my hands, but he had them. "Please stop, I can't do this." I said more firmly.

He seemed to have listened me because he stopped. When he looked my face on the mirror, his softened. He took off his hands from my waist and backed away. "I-I'm sorry." he stuttered and looked at me like I was a ghost. Then he stormed out of the restroom. That was weird.

Shaking my head, I got out of the restroom as well and walked towards the gym again. The last twenty minutes were eventful to say the least. I almost kissed Arden and Cameron. When I reached the hall, I searched for Jennifer. I found her talking with her boyfriend. I grabbed her hand and dragged her away from Blake, muttering him a quick apology. "McKanzie, where are we going?" Jennifer asked confused. I stopped at a corner of the gym.