| C-h-a-p-t-e-r-E-i-g-h-t |

Chapter 8: This is my house too. If you don't like it, you can always leave.

I hated surprises. You know why? Because they are something I don't know. My brother used to make me some-ahem-pretty surprises and since my twelfth birthday I have hated them.

But the surprise I found when I got back home from Jennifer's wasn't a birthday present. It was far from it. It was happening in my sweet, innocent white couch. Cameron and the queen beach were kissing. Did I just say kissing? I meant making out, shirtless or topless, I don't know how to call it, but it was disgusting. "What are you doing here?" I yelled and crossed my arms, standing firmly in front of them.

They stopped and parted from each other. Finally. Their lips were swollen from kissing abd Alexis had some hickeys on her neck. Ew. "Cinderella!" Cameron yelled surprised. Alexis covered herself but the bad boy didn't bother. Not that I minded though. What in the underworld McKanzie?!

"You," I pointed at the half-naked slut on my couch. "Out of here." I raised my voice to the point it could be deafening. Oh well, no PDA on my house, slut! "And you," I pointed at a smirking Cameron. Seriously, could he stay a minute without smirking? "mister, have some explaining to do." I lowered my voice for the sake of neighbours. Do not anger me if you don't want to be deaf! Alexis wore her tank top and grabbed her things. Then she kissed Cameron, twice. I was at my breaking point. If she didn't leave my house in the ten seconds, I was going to cut her head and use it as a football. "Bye babe!" she purred, swaying her hips and giving me a winning smirk. Huh?

When the front door closed, I exploded. "You freaking rotten egg! How could you do that on my couch?" I yelled and hit his six pack chest.

"Calm down tiger!" he laughed. How could he laugh after that, after what he did in my house?

"I don't want to see her or any other girl here. Go find another place to make out with the school sluts." I tried to calm down a little.

"And I want you not to bring any guys here." he shot back. What the freaking apples was he talking about? I had not brought boys here. At least not to make out with them in the living room.

"What are you talking about Cameron?" I asked. He really was stupid.

"You know Cinderella." he stated and grabbed his t-shirt. "This is my house too. If you don't like it, you can always leave." he said and stormed out of the house. Did he kick me out of my own house or I heard it wrong?

I huffed and climbed upstairs in my room. He did not say that, did he? That hurt more than seeing him making out with Alexis. He practically kicked me out of my sister's house. I was supposed to like him and I did. I liked him so much. Darn it! Why did he have to show up in my life and make me crush on him? I needed to talk to someone, who was not Clara or Jennifer. There was someone who I could tell what I felt because he didn't know who I am. I layed on my back in the bed and unlocked my phone. Opening the Messenger, I searched Charming Ron. He could help me.

Me: hey there charming!

I wrote and then sent the message, waiting for his answer. That didn't come.

Me: are you there???

Me: come on!!!

Me: really???

Me: fine, I wont talk 2 u anymore :/

Me: I hate u, just sayin

Me: your mean