|C-h-a-p-t-e-r-E-i-g-h-t-e-e-n|

I've had this song on repeat for days 😊

***

Chapter 18: I guess you know I have or do you want me to show it to you?

I hated impromptu plans.

"You brought me all the way here for this?" I asked annoyed. We had been stuck in traffic for more than thirty minutes. I guess I couldn't be exaggerating if I'd say u was at my breaking point since a) I was starving and b) this car was colder than a fridge.

"How could I know that it was going to be traffic?" Cameron shot back, annoyed as well. He hit the horn for the millionth time.

"I'm going to go crazy." I yelled. "Why did I agree to this?" I muttered under my breath. Fortunately, Cameron didn't hear it or even if he heard it, he didn't make it obvious. Like getting stuck in the traffic wasn't enough, my phone was dead. That's what I got for not charging it last night. Stupid McKanzie! The radio didn't have good music and Cameron wouldn't give me his phone. "Let's play a game." I suggested out of the blue. He looked at me like I had grown a second head. Was it weird to suggest that? I asked myself.

"Game?" he asked, his face turning amused. "And what game would that be?" he raised an eyebrow.

"Twenty questions or Never have I ever?" I suggested.

"Never Have I Ever." Cameron smirked.

"Never have I ever cursed." I stated lamely. Cameron burst into laughter.

"I would have never imagined that." he laughed. "I guess you know that I have or do you want me to show you?"

"No thanks." I cringed. "Your turn."

"Never have I ever banged a virgin." he said, making me smack his arm. "Ow! What was that for?" he half-whined and half-laughed.

"Butthole!" I shouted. He laughed and winked at me. I rolled my eyes. Idiot. "It's my turn now. Never have I ever been in jail." I said proudly.

"I have, last year." Cameron admitted, more proudly than me. Where was the proud in going to jail?

"Why?" I asked curious.

"Because I beat the sh*t out of your boyfriend." he growled and hit the horn. My boyfriend? What is he talking about? "Arden." Cameron added.

"Wait a minute. Arden is not my boyfriend." I said angirly. Why would he think that Arden was my boyfriend. "And who told you that?"

"No one. Whatever. My turn now. Never have I ever kissed a boy." he said but I didn't respond. "Cinderella, come on. Don't tell me you have never kissed a boy?" he said amused. Yeah, like he didn't know it. He has been playing with me since he found out.

I stuck my tongue at him. "Shut up." I muttered. "This game is boring. Twenty questions?"

"Fine. Why do you hate your first name?" he asked.

"Because it's too girly." I replied. I hate that name. my parents should have been drunk when they put me that name. "What's your favourite colour?"

"Blue." he said in a 'duh' tone. "Yours?"

"Green." I answered without thinking it much. "I like the green of the grass, of the forest, everything that's green." I added, including your eyes. I wanted to say, but I kept it to myself. His ego was big enough. "What's you favourite movie?"

"Tom and Jerry." he grinned. I gave him a look. "Fine, I like Titanic." he looked away in shame.

"Awww, Cameron has feelings. Who would've imagined?" I teased. "What's you-"