| C-h-a-p-t-e-r-T-w-e-l-v-e |

Chapter 12: Your bike is safe and sound.

I hated Alexis. In fact to say I hated her would be an understatement. I despised her.

After I left Jennifer's house, I headed to my own house. No one was home. Great. It was good enough for me because I didn't want anyone to see how broken I was. Jennifer was practically my sister and now she hated me. And all because of a freaking slut named Alexis. She wold pay for this. I was going to make sure of it, but right now, I had to ask Blake if he knew what was happening.

I composed myself and dialled his number. He answered after three long rings. "McKanzieeee!" he slurred the word. Oh great, he was drunk. Could it be more perfect? Note the sarcasm.

"Are you drunk?" I asked angry. Was he serious? We had a huge problem and he chose to get drunk. Was he out of his mind or what?

"No, I-" he burped and I gagged. "I'm just a liiittle tipsy." he slurred again. Ughhhh. The boys are all the same.

"Where are you?" I was mad now. He only burped again and I hung up, to call another number. He better answer or someone was going to get killed today. "Cameron Court! Where are you?" I yelled throught the phone.

"Good to know you know my full name." he smirked. Is he seriously smirking now?

"I freaking asked you a question. Answer it." I yelled again.

"What the f*ck Cinderella?" he yelled back. Oh great, we were back to Cinderella. Why couldn't he just call me by my name?

"Look, Cameron, I don't want to fight right now. Something bad happened. Go-"

"Are you okay?" he asked worried, cutting me off. I smiled at the thought of him be worried about me.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just find Blake and bring him to my house. I'll explain it all to you later." I spoke calmly. I needed to solve this problem before it turned to something bigger and Jennifer would never forgive me.

"What happened?" Cameron asked.

"I told you, I'll explain it to you. Find Blake's drunken butt and bring him here." I hung up before he could make any other question. Then I sat on the couch, lettting out a scream of frustration. This was way too much.

I knew Alexis was Satan's daughter but I never imagined she would stoop so low and destroy my friendship with Jennifer. That was too low, even for her evil butt.

Indeed, Cameron brought Blake half an hour later. I made him drink three bottles of water until he sobered enough to know what was happening around him. "Now, can anyone tell me what the hell happened?" Cameron asked, his patience obviously not waiting anymore.

"Your dear girlfriend should now better." I spat as Blake looked down defeated. Good. He knew.

"What do you mean?"

"What do I mean? Well, the sweet Alexis told Jennifer that Blake and I kissed, which is a lie. Now, Jennifer hates me and your best friend chose to drink his mind off his problems. And the truth is that we weren't kissing, but he was telling me what you haven't told me. That's what I freaking mean." I was really resisting the urge to swear. Every time Cameron was near me, I had a sudden urge to yell all the profanities I knew at him, not that they were many, but that's not the point.

Cameron seemed shocked to say at least. He was looking between me and Blake in disbelief. Oh, great, now he believed it too. "You two kissed?" he asked. he looked angrily at his best friend, more like a look of betrayal in his eyes.

"No, we didn't." I said but he ignored me. I hated when people did that.

Blake looked intimidated and guilty but managed to hide it. "Mate, hear me out. I just bumped at her and we only talked to each other. Nothing else happened, I swear. You know how much I love Jenn." he said.