What am I going to do?

*Frank's POV*

"Your uncles in hospice..."

My mother notified me sadly. Even though she was sad the news wasn't really something that hurt my feelings. I never really knew him anyways.

"But there is some good news Frankie"

She reached across the table, and held my hand in her seemingly much smaller  one with hope in her voice.

My eyebrows knit together awaiting the good news.

"He's leaving you all of his money"

"Really!?"

I said louder than I meant to.

"Yeah but before you go getting excited, you have to be married to relieve your inheritance."

My smile instantly dropped.

"Why so sad? Aren't you with someone? What about the girl you've been telling us about? I thought you said that she's your fiancé?"

I didn't really know how to respond. The 'woman' I had been telling them about wasn't even a woman at all. He was in fact not my fiancé or a woman. I really grew to love him and after a year and six months he decided it wasn't me that he wanted. He cheated on me with another man by the name of Pete.

Eventually mom coughed bringing me back into reality.

"Oh yeah she's amazing but we haven't planned the wedding yet..."

"Oh Frankie I'll take care of all that just tell me when! But I have to meet the lovely lady who stole my baby boys heart first"

Mom was excited and I was nervous I don't have anyone. Not a wife. Not a husband. No one just my dog Zerø and a shitty apartment. What am I gonna do?

"Sounds great Ma, but I have to get going now bye love ya."

I said whilst giving her a hug and walking out.

----

I sat there driving whilst in deep thought... How am I going to find a woman to marry me on such short notice?