Google

Frank's POV

I made it home and plopped down in my recliner pondering over how I'm going to fix this. I looked around the room when my eyes landed on the laptop on the small table beside me. Could Google help me? I mean it does know everything.

Google: I need to marry any woman with no strings attached on short notice.

That's when it happened. Suggestions popped up and among others one stood out most.

WWW.needaSugarbaby.com

I looked at the link contemplating on whether or not I should actually do this.

Then I clicked it. The site asked me to make a "sugar daddy" account.

First name: Frank

Last name: Iero

Age: 35 (let's just say he is)

Height: 5'6"

Looking for?:

Then a bunch of drop boxes appeared and I had to pick what I was looking for in a "sugar baby" so I told it the same thing I've been telling my family for about a year.

Hair color: blonde

Eye color: blue

Height: 5'4

Tattoos/piercings: yes

After going through the process, the site let me start picking women.

As I looked through women, I didn't see many that I'd like, most were either along the lines of a whore or were snobs until I came across Willow Pane.

We liked a lot of the same things and she didn't look like any of the other girls, she was exactly what I was looking for, so I sent her a message.

Hi my name is Frank, I promise to God I'm not a creep I just need to marry someone on short notice so I can receive my inheritance. So if you would please message me back. I promise I'll pay well!

.

.

.

Willow's POV

I can't believe I'm signing up for this stupid shit. Kindle my step sister is such a snob she used to always be mean to me and get whatever she wants while my step mom treated me like a red-headed step child, and now she wants me to come on some 'family' vacation shit before her and her fiancé get married. I can't show up alone... She's always teased me about not having anyone that loves me and it fuckin' sucked, and I'm NOT going back to that now. I'm also literally broke, I was with this guy for a while, and he said we could travel and I really thought it'd be fun but then in Miami for he stranded me, took my money, my car, my clothes, and worst of all my pride. Now I'm in the shittiest apartment building, in all of Florida state. Living off of ramen noodles, and hope. All I wanted to do when we got back was go to college but I guess that's out of the question so that's why I signed up to be a sugar baby because, I need to get my life on track desperately.

And after 2 days of going on the site I've got multiple requests but most of the guys are over 40 and anyone over 37 is out of the question because I'm only 19 & I DEFINITELY DON'T want anything long-term.

2 votes 1 comment = another chapter