Welcome to Jersey

Frank's POV

After talking to the girl online, & telling her how she needed to act around family I paid for her to fly from Miami to Jersey. Today's when I meet her in person... I was extremely nervous I'm meeting my bride to be today, I know nothing about her might as well just go on that show "married at first sight"

I stood in the large airport keeping my eyes peeled for her. After about 20 minuets of waiting I felt someone tap on my shoulder, I turned around and saw her and I must say she's even more beautiful in person. She looked down at a small slip of paper in her hand and said

"Are you Frank Lero?"

I laughed lightly at how she mispronounced my last name. But what got my attention more was her accent. She had a southern draw that she seemed to be trying-and kinda failing-to cover up. she looked up at me and blushed.

"I got it wrong didn't I?"

"I've never met Mr. Lero but, if I see him I'll tell him you were looking for him. hi I'm Frank Iero"

I said with a cocky smirk before grabbing her small hand in mine and placing a light kiss on her knuckles, which made her blush even more.

I usually wouldn't have done something like that but I'm not quite sure what came over me.

"I don't want to be too cliché or anything but would you like me to take your things?"

She smiled wide, with bright white teeth, but on her bottom row gleaming gold was a grill that had a dripping  type of affect, which seemed pretty cool to me. And handed me one of her three bags.

"I can take the others"

I offered.

"I got 'em"

She said confidently. She looked like the type of girl who some would classify as a "hood rat" but she was really pretty in my opinion. And then we walked towards my car. Her in (outfit up top) colorful things and me in an all black suit. I wanted to dress up for her a bit. We seem so far to be polar opposites I really hope that it's not a bad thing.

We walked up to my black Escalade. She stopped and smiled again before putting her things I the back. She opened up the passenger door and sighed before saying.

"It's been a while"

I cocked an eye brow at her, questioning her statement.

"My Dad was a drug dealer and he had the same car he got busted when I was around 13  now I'm 19 so another 29 years and I'll see him again..."

She said it so nonchalantly it blew my mind. I reached over and patted her thigh in a friendly way, I snatched my hand back right after I saw the daggers she was shooting in my direction.

Things were silent for a while until she spoke.

"Why'd you sign up for the sugar daddy shit?"

"I think I could ask you the same thing sugar baby"

"I asked you first."

"I need a wife or else I don't get my uncle inheritance"

"So your not some old perv?"