Jack & Sally (part III)

Willow's POV

We've all met got that one person in life that seems legitimately unbreakable, tough as nails and stronger than steel. That even if they were hanging by their fingertips they'd never slip or stumble.

When that person reaches the breaking point, it's like an explosion and it's the craziest thing, they transform from the leader of the pack of wolves, to the weeping puppy. Although no one wants to seem vulnerable we all are at times no matter who you are, but that's what keeps us human and stops us from coming apart at the seams and unleashing the monster inside.

A/n: that was deep.

It was around time for the party and Frank was putting on his Jack Skellington costume and doing his makeup. His costume had long sleeves and skeleton gloves which was a good thing considering the 'little' blip in our plans earlier.

He really wasn't a bad person he was just another lonely soul yearning to be loved. For the first time ever being with him I was happy to be the Sally to his Jack, not because he was broken but because he's showing his true colors.

"Hey Willow could you help me?"

He called from the other room. Whenever I walked in a smile grew on the tiny mans face.

"I can get this bat thingy on straight"

After fixing his costume I turned back to my own and finished applying the stitches.
When Frank was done he peeped around the corner and asked if I was ready. Things seemed to be weird with us but a good kind of weird like the kind of warm fuzzy feeling you get in your tummy when your excited Or the way you feel after you conquer a fear, over all we both in this small moment seemed to finally reach happiness.