Heres that chapter I promised!

-sorry it took so long-

(It's New Year's Eve in the story)

//Frank//

Tonight was the night that me and Willow we're going to Ray's New Year's Eve party.

I had been doing much better since my birthday and Willow helped me so much. Every morning when when I wake up I see her kissing my scars. She was truly something magnificent she was beautiful inside and out.

We now slept in the same bedroom. However, I soon came to find out that she cuddles a lot. Most mornings I'd wake up with my head on her chest with one of my arms wrapped around her waist, whilst she cradled my head and had one arm pressed against her lips. She left feather light kisses to my white scars and I could just feel the love. I had never experienced love like this before though.

Over time I've come to realize that I love everything about this girl, we're both so different from each other but the same in lots of ways too. Her eyes shine so bright and she has a beautiful smile that just makes me melt. I try to make her happy all the time just so I can see it. I've never felt like this before but I never want this feeling to end. I don't want to get that divorce we planned on from the start but I'm not sure how I can make her stay... I'd absolutely hate to see her go... Lowkey I'd like to watch her leave though, if ya get what I'm saying *wink* *wink*

I just don't know I find everything about her so perfect even her "flaws" like the has this huge scar on her leg that at first made me cringe slightly but over time I've realized just how beautiful her little imperfections are, her few little freckles on her nose & cheeks, her body, I love how her tummy is pudgy, I love her large hips, and big thighs, I love her stretch marks, scars, rolls, and all the imperfections that make her truly perfect to me.

She's a Goddess in my eyes and I just want to treat her any chance I get.

I was pulled out of my deep thoughts when the Goddess herself shook my shoulder.

"Frankie, are you ready?"

She said beaming up at me.

"Yeah"

I then kissed her cheek and opened the door for her to go outside to the car.

~time skip brought to you by Rowdy Royals👑~

11:59 PM

Me and Willow had been drinking and dancing oddly close to each other all night, and we both had far too many drinks, her perfect, adorable, Pudgy body started to grind against mine and I was starting to have new thoughts about her that were anything but innocent. My back was pressed against the wall and my front was pressed against hers when we heard everyone start counting down.

"10"

"9"

"8"

"I love you, Frank"

For a moment I wondered if it was the alcohol but she had the most genuine look in her eye that told me differently and made me grin wildly and say.

"I love you too, Willow"

"3"

"2"

"1"

She then kisses me with so much passion, and she wrapped her legs around my waist and used her hands to tug at my hair making me let out a soft moan before moving my hands from her legs where I was supporting her weight to her ass. At that moment it felt like the world has stopped spinning and it was just me, her, and our lusty desires.

A/n: Should I write smut?

-I didn't make him depressed at first to add pizazz; I don't like when authors do that. There are many mental illness' that are very serious matter that shouldn't be taken lightly, I just did this to show that things can always get better, and that no matter who you are everyone has a breaking point. So don't feel bad that you can't just push everything down and forget about it because no one can do that forever.

I'll edit this in the morning RN I'm to tired to do it.