The Ring

No POV

Frank sat at the large table waiting for Willow to come down so he could give her the ring he spent countless hours on amazon looking for (picture up top it's the silver set) then he saw the small woman jog down the many rows of stairs. Frank might be an asshole but he was at least a gentleman, so he stood up quickly, sitting the small black box down so he could pull her chair out for her.

"Thanks"

She mumbled.

He sat a plate of food in front of her and a glass of water, the setting Frank displayed in the dinning room/kitchen made it look, as if they were madly in love. In the center of the  table there was a small glass vase with one lone rose sticking out of the top, he had small candles all lit up in the shape of a heart around the rose.

"Will you let me take a picture of you with your ring on?"

"Sure"

He got down on one knee and gave the small blonde woman the ring that was meant for lovers but neither were in love and that hurt Frank deeply, although he'd never admit it. Frank wanted everything to be perfect he wanted a woman who would cuddle with him on snowy mornings, who would have genuine compassion for him, he was lonely and wanted live more than anything. Frank was a hopeless romantic he wanted a romance like "The Notebook" he wanted to be the Noah to her Ally but there was no hope for them.

Willow's POV

As he gave me the ring the once stone cold mans eyes softened and deep pain flashed behind his sea green eyes. He smiled trying to cover up the fact that he was sad but he continued to fail miserably. He stood up with a shrug and pulled out his phone to take a picture of me.

Frank's POV

You know that lump in your throat you get when your about to cry, and it feels like your throats been slit, but everyone else is fine but your that one person affected by everything around you. That's how I feel right now I don't lover her. I'm a faggot. She's a straight princess the story doesn't add up correctly. It has no plot it's just going to fall apart with no resolution.

All of a sudden I felt warmth engulf me.

"It's okay to cry sometimes Frank"

I shoved her away whilst mumbling "no it's not..."

3 votes 3 comments= new chapter