Chapter: Love or Lust

Frank's POV

Me and willow sat in the back of the taxi on our way home, we were both still highly intoxicated, and aroused.

Her small delicate hand slowly snaked it's way down to the front of my pants where I had a prominent boner.

"Just wait 'til we get home Frankie I'm gonna make you feel so good..."

Willow's once so innocent voice was full of lust and I was quickly growing impatient to get home.

She started kissing my neck and rubbing over my crotch and I was trying not to take her right here in the dirty ass backseat of the taxi cab.

"Tell me Frankie... Do you want me? Do you want my tight wet pussy rapped around your big long cock?"

I swallowed hard but couldn't form an answer.

"C'mon Frankie you gotta answer me or else I'm gonna have to punish you."

I turned to look at her with wide eyes and nodded.

"That's still not an answer darling."

My dominance took over and I roughy grabbed her waist and pulled her towards me.

"Listen honey I call the fucking shots, and tonight I'm gonna get you out of those clothes, eat that pretty pink pussy and fuck it raw."

The car then stopped outside and I opened up the door so fast that I almost forgot to pay the man.

I gave him the money and turned towards the house to realize that she's already inside.

I walked up the stairs and then into our bedroom to find her on the bed with her thick plump ass in the air, she was wearing a hot pink lace thong and a Lacey see through bra to match.

The sight of her made me throb in my pants.

I swiftly walked over to the bed and rubber her ass cheek a couple times before sending 3 hard slaps to it. By then it was red and she was begging.

"Please Frankie I need you sooo bad."

"Be patient baby girl"

Then placed a soft kiss on her swollen bum.

I scooted her thong over and felt her wetness.

I smiled feeling accomplished.

"Getting good and warmed up for me aren't you"

"Yes sir....."

I inserted a finger in her and started pumping it in and out

"Mmmmhhhmmm Yes baby just like that."

I grabbed her hips and quickly flipped her over on her back and grabbed her thong roughly ripping it from her body; she squealed but then a larger smile appeared upon her face.

Willow grabbed my neck and pulled me into a bruising kiss. I grabbed her hips and pressed my middle against her own when she gasped I took the opportunity to put my middle and pointer finger in her mouth. Her eyes fluttered shot and while she sucked on my fingers I thought about how she'd look with her lips rapped around me. I kissed between her breasts and started lightly biting her nipples through her bra.

She arched her back and gaged lightly on my fingers. She smiled with an open with and started to swirl her tongue around my finger tips.

After a few seconds of that I took my fingers out of her mouth and shoved them in her already soaking cunt.

"Take off your bra."

She did as I said with no protest.

I got on my knees on the edge of bed and took in the sight before me.

I quickly snatched my shirt over my head. She took her hand and ran it down my stomach and started working on my belt.

After she got my pants down, she hooked her fingers in my boxers and paused, she looked up at me and bit her lip in anticipation.

I gave her a nod and she pulled them down and her jaw hung down slightly.

She looked up at me and gripped me at the base. I stiffened and she groaned.

"Oh my goodness Frankie your so big how're you gonna fit?"

She spit on my dick and started jerking me off. I started leaking Previn and the lapped it up and sucked on my tip for a second and soon took me all the way in her mouth.

She took her mouth off me for a second but before she could started sucking me again I shoved her back on the bed and spread her thighs wide.

I dipped down and tarted eating er pussy like a starving man. She got very loud and arched her back whilst running her fingers through my hair.

"Frankie I'm about to cum I need you to be inside me."

That was all I needed to hear I lifted my head and wiped my mouth.

I spread her legs and slammed into her.

She screamed loudly and lifted herself to almost a sitting up position and drug her nails down my back.

She soon started to relax and lay back again I started rubbing her pussy and playing into her.

"Oh-o-oh-ohhhhhhhh Frank I think I'm gonna cum."

"Okay baby I am too go ahead and cum all over daddy's cock"

Se came around me hard and I shot my load into her and then fell asleep on top of her.

I'm falling asleep so please don't be mad about typos