Birthday surprises (part 1)

So as you probably can tell this "Halloween special" was supposed to be on Halloween.

Willow's POV

Ring ring ring

I worked up to the sound of Frank's mother calling me, I met her and she's very sweet but she wants grandchildren and I'm afraid I can't give her them, at least not with Frank being the biological father.

"Hello"

"Hi darling I just wanna remind you it's Frankie's birthday and his friend Gerard throws a party every year for him so hopefully you all have your costumes"

"Ummm... Yeah... Costumes... We have them"

I said lying horribly.

"Okay well wish him a happy birthday for me!"

"Yes ma'am I will, bye"

And that was the end of the call. Why wouldn't he tell me any of this?! Now is going to take me forever to find us costumes, fucking idiot. I'm not doing this on my own he better get his ass in gear.

I walked across the large hall to his room and carefully twisted the door knob and tiptoed to the edge of his beds sitting down by his peaceful body.

He's so much sweeter when he's asleep.

I shook him a tad.

"Frank?" I whispered

He mumbled incoherent words and stirred but he still wasn't awake.

"Frank" I said louder whilst shaking him a little more.

"Willow just lay down for a minute with me"

I was in disbelief for a moment he was always so cold, but he was acting different.

"Me lay down with you?"

"Yessss your warm and I know my mother called I already have us costumes"

I laid down beside him hesitantly. Soon I felt muscular arms wrap around me and I tensed up.

"Chill out I just need a cuddle buddy"

Soon I gave in and ended up falling asleep in his arms.

I'm soooooo fucking late sorry u all this is a 2 parter btw but I needed to get at least one part out.

You know the drill 4 votes and 4 comments for another chapter