Halloween

With Halloween less than a week away, Nya and b/f/n both insisted on taking you costume shopping, despite your protests. It's a good thing Kai and b/f/n are back together, or this could have been really awkward.

B/f/n and Nya have already picked out their costumes, but you can't find one you like. You're standing in the dressing room trying on costumes while Nya and b/f/n suggest costumes you could wear.

You've just finished taking off a Robin Hood costume when you hear muffled giggling from outside the door. Then the door opens and someone shoves a costume through.

"Try this one, y/n!" Nya calls through the door. You can hear b/f/n giggling in the background.

"I'm not sure about this, Nya," you say.

"Relax, y/n, that costume will look perfect on you!" Nya insists. "At least try it on."

"Okay," you sigh. Nya picked out a Cinderella costume, complete with a long, flowing dress and 'glass' slippers. It's more feminine than you're used to—you prefer to wear pants and sweatshirts—but you have to admit that it fits perfectly and doesn't look that bad.

"Are you dressed yet?" b/f/n calls. "Come out and show us!"

You look down at yourself. "I'm still not sure about this."

Nya giggles. "Come on, y/n. We have to see that dress on you!"

"Fine." You open the door—and see Kai, Lloyd, Jay, Cole, and Zane standing behind Nya and b/f/n. You blush and try to close the door, but b/f/n grabs your wrist and drags you out of the dressing room.

"Wow..." Zane says. "That costume looks amazing on you, y/n."

The attendant pokes her head into the room. "Do you folks need me to put something back?"

"Um...uh...yeah..." you back toward the dressing room door. "Just give me a minute to—"

"We'll take it!" b/f/n and Nya chorus. You shoot them a dirty look.

Halloween Night

You get into your costume and walk into the living room, then stop in the doorway and facepalm when you see Zane dressed in a Prince Charming costume to match your Cinderella one. You glare at Nya and b/f/n.

"Okay, who else was in on this?" you demand.

Everyone except you and Zane bursts out laughing. You roll your eyes and grab the pillowcase you brought to collect candy.

"Come, my prince, let's show these commoners how trick-or-treating is done," you say, kissing Zane on the cheek.

Zane raises an eyebrow at you, but bows and replies, "After you, my princess."

Predictably, Lloyd groans. "I take it back. We should have just let them pick their own costumes."

You stick your tongue out at him. "Too late now, peasant."