Prologue: The day we met

"Now Rogue are you sure you want to come with me?" Skiadrum asked the 8 year old Rogue as they walked down the hospital corridors.
"Yes I'm sure," Rogue replied cheerfully.
"Ok then well you came on an interesting day."
"Really? What's happening today?"
"On Saturdays I spend the day with a patient whose been here for a year, he's a year older than you."
"Cool, why's he here?"
"We don't know but as far as we can tell, he doesn't really sleep at night and we believe that he might act a little younger when he's older, not like a toddler but maybe just habits and hobbies."
"Can I meet him?"
"If that's what you want," Skiadrum smiled and stopped and opened the door.
Rogue looked in and saw nobody.
"Where is he?" He asked and Skiadrum walked in with Rogue and closed the door to reveal a small blonde boy scribbling away on the wall.
"Good morning Sting," Skiadrum said and knelt down beside Sting.
"Morning doctor Cheney," Sting replied, eyes glued to the drawing.
"Sting I've brought somebody with me today."
"Who'd you bring?"
"My son, Rogue."
Sting looked up to see Rogue looking right back at him. He then stood up and stood in front of him.
"Are you possessed?" Sting asked.
"What?" Rogue replied shocked.
"Well your eyes are red and you've got a black fringe that hangs over you eye which makes you look possessed," Sting explained and Skiadrum laughed as he stood up.
"Well I'm not ok?" Rogue said and crossed his arms only to have Sting pull them away and grab his hands.
"This feels right," Sting murmured.
"What does?"
"My hands in yours,"
"Nobody's said that before."
Skiadrum took note is Sting's enthusiasm for Rogue and figured this could be good for Sting because he'd never talked to Skiadrum like that.
"Rogue how would you like to come by everyday after school and on Saturdays?" Skiadrum asked.
"Please Rogue, there's something about you that's right!" Sting exclaimed.
"Um sure," Rogue replied and Sting grinned and hugged Rogue.
"Man I love you Rogue Cheney," Sting said cheerfully and Rogue didn't know why but he felt his face heating up.
"We're gonna be the best of friends I just know it."

Ok! Prologue complete! First chapter will be up soon and will be longer I assure you! So till next time! ^^