Chapter 11: It begins!

"I've got an idea guys!" Natsu exclaimed, bouncing into the room the day after they read the letter.
Sting was on his bed facing the wall and Knight was just leaning against the wall like usual.
"Well let's hear this ingenious idea of yours," Knight said and laughed a bit.
"Well I read up on the rules and apparently Sting can choose when he gets to take it as long as he feels ready," Natsu explained and looked at Sting hopefully.
"Look man I know you love him and I know he might be gone already but if you don't take this risk then you'll never know will you and you'll end up as a sad man for the rest of your life," Natsu said and that caught Sting's attention, he got up and gave Natsu the biggest hug ever and released him only when Natsu was gasping for air.
"Well let's go then," Sting said.
"Let's go!" The other two cheered.

1 hour later:
Sting was writing away for the more intellectual part of his test and his examiner was a very strict man named Jellal Fernandes.
It was also the hospitals main gossip that Nurse Scarlet had a huge crush and encouraged patients to take this test just so she could see him.
"Alright times up," Jellal said and took the sheet.
Another problem was that Cobra was taking it at the same time.
"The final stage is physical so you just need to lift the weights up as many times as you can and then I'll go over the results and one of you will be free to go join society again," Jellal explained and the two boys looked at each other and Sting pulled a smile that looked pretty psychotic and Cobra just smirked.
The two got too it and soon enough Cobra couldn't lift it again and Sting kept going for another five minutes and then he stopped but he didn't look tired so they just assumed he'd realized everyone would be there for a while if he hadn't.
Jellal then nodded and left the room.
Cobra then smiled and Sting grinned.
"I've gotta admit I'm impressed Sting," Cobra said.
"You're not half bad yourself," Sting replied and the two shook hands since that is what guys do.

1 hour later:
Jellal walked back into the room and sighed.
"Alright I've got your results and Sting is the one to leave," he said and Natsu and Knight cheered and Cobra just smiled but it was a sad smile and Sting saw this and whispered something to Jellal who just nodded with a bit of red on his cheeks.
"And Cobra has permission to leave on weekends," Jellal said and left the room.
"What did you say to him?" Cobra asked, laughing a bit.
"I may or may not have told him I'd get him a date with Nurse Scarlet if you got to leave on weekends," Sting said and grinned.
"You're the best and I'm gonna miss you."
"I'm gonna miss you too man."
"Now go get him."
"I will," Sting said and he and the two ghosts ran out with him and when they reached the entrance doors, Sting took a deep breath.
"Damn it, I forgot your objects," Sting said and was about to turn back when he felt two hands and his shoulders.
"This is your fight Sting, go get him, confess, date, get married and so on and so forth alright?" Knight said.
"Also you know you're gonna have to get your things later so you will be seeing us later and I know you like his butt cause I see you staring so promise me you'll slap that ass as much as possible," Natsu said and laughed.
"Oh I will, so I guess I'll see you guys later," Sting said snd Knight handed him some paper.
"Directions to Rogue's house, if he's still there anyway."
"Thanks man."
Sting then opened the doors and stepped out into the huge world.

Hello! Sorry for the late update as usual but omg Sting's gone out to find his Rogue! Is he gonna be there or not? You'll just have to wait XD
So till next time! ^^