Chapter 9: Abs of steel

"51 52 53 54," Natsu said as he counted the amount of sit ups Sting had done before he had collapsed from exhaustion.
"Alright! That's new record Sting!" Knight cheered and helped him up.
"I'm definitely getting out of here," Sting said.
Rogue stood at the side thinking about how Midnight had acted.
"Hey Rogue, could you do us a favour and count until there's only one left," Knight asked.
"Uh sure."
He looked as the three boys smirked at each other in a "I'm gonna win" kind of way and then proceeded to do a handstand and they all landed their legs against the wall in sync.
Rogue began to count and by the time he hit 5 minutes, Natsu had wobbled and proceeded to fall.
The next to fall over was Sting and Knight. At the same time.
"How do we keep doing that?" Sting asked and then proceeded to hold his head as the blood rushed back down his body.
"No idea man," Knight said and stood up but of course had no blood to come rushing back so he just leant against the wall like usual.
"7 minutes isn't bad," Sting said standing beside Rogue and placing his hand on his shoulder.
"Better than what I could do," Rogue said.
"What's your best time then?" Sting asked.
"Well let's just say zero seconds because for 1 I can't do a handstand," Rogue said with a small smile and Sting frowned.
"Natsu and I will help you with that ok?" Sting said with a grin and Rogue froze.
"Wait what?" 

Natsu and Sting flip him upside down and held him by a leg each.
"Are you serious?" Rogue asked unamused.
"Totally serious."
"Oh my god Sting!" Natsu exclaimed and looked at Sting in shock.
"What is it?" 
"He actually has two eyes!" Natsu said and began to laugh and Sting laughed but then he tilted his head to get a better look at Rogue's clear face.
'He's even more beautiful than ever'  he thought to himself and smiled at Rogue.
"You look nice," Sting said and then noticed Rogue going red and he just assumed it was the blood flooding to his face from being upside down and the two boys placed him back on his feet.
"Well Sting we've gotta head off for the night ok?" Knight said and Sting nodded at the two as they left the room.

'I can't keep hiding this so I'll tell him now' He thought and then looked Rogue right in the eye and put his arms on his both of his shoulders.
"Rogue I need to tell you something important ok?" Sting said and Rogue nodded.
"Ok, go ahead," Rogue replied.
"Well the thing is Rogue, I um l-" Sting was cut off by the sound of the door opening.
"Rogue your dad says he can take you home if you want," Nurse Strauss said and then looked at the two.
"Sorry did I interupt something?" she asked and Sting shook his head quickly and moved his hands.
"It wasn't that important, I'll tell you another time alright?" Sting said and Rogue had a look of uncertainty before nodding and saying goodbye to Sting and leaving.

Sting proceeded to sit on his bed and sighed as Lector jumped up beside him and nudged him.
"I know I know, I'll tell him soon don't worry," Sting said and laid back.

Hi! Sorry I've been away for so long! I hope this was ok! But anyway I've got one more things to update so I shall leave now so I don't get distracted ok? Till next time!