Chapter 3: 19

The day was supposed to be just like any other, however that day was different as Sting had gained another number on his age. 19. 10 years in a mental hospital.
"So Sting how do you plan on making this year memorable?" Natsu asked as he sat cross legged on the bed.
"I'm not sure yet but it's gotta be great," Sting replied, he was leaning against the wall.
"By amazing you mean completely stupid?" Rogue said standing next to him.
"Aw come on Rogue, you're just pissed about the whole crotch thing aren't you?"
Natsu gave Knight a look which said 'did we miss something?', Knight was once again on the floor slouching against the wall.
"Don't ask," Sting said and laughed.
"Well Sting I think it's time I give you this," Knight said and slowly got up and Natsu stood to help.
"It's alright Natsu I've memorized this place," He said and made his way to Sting and handed him something that Rogue found rather strange. A piece of paper with some numbers on it.
"Oh gee thanks, I can tell you put thought into it," Sting said jokingly and laughed and Natsu grinned.
"All I want you to do is take these to nurse Orlando and she'll give you a file that'll clear everything up for you," Knight said and smiled.
"Um ok then, thanks Knight," Sting said and smiled.
"Sting meet me outside your room tonight at eleven ok?" Natsu said.
"Sure thing Natsu."
Then Knight looked at Natsu and he nodded.
"Well I guess we should leave the couple alone then since they probably want some privacy on a special day like this," Natsu said and started to walk out with Knight and Mirajane.
"We're not dating!" Sting and Rogue yelled in unison as the two boys laughed down the hall.
"God they're so annoying sometimes," Sting said and Rogue just looked down.
"Sorry if they keep showing up on your time, I know this is the only time we get to see each other," Sting said apologetically.
"You don't need to apologize, you're allowed other friends," Rogue replied looking up.
"If you're sure."
"Anyway I have something for you."
"Really? Thanks."
Rogue left the room and returned with a maroon cat in his arms and Sting's eyes widened and had that look that every kid had when they received a pet.
"Holy shit Rogue thanks!" Sting exclaimed and he was handed the cat, which seemed to take a liking to him.
"It's really no prob-" Rogue was cut off as Sting had embraced him a tight and meaningful hug.
"Seriously, thank you."
Rogue once again felt his face heating up and he returned the embrace.

Eventually they pulled apart and Sting grinned.
"I'll name him Lector," he announced proudly.
"Lector and Frosch then."
"Man I haven't seen Frosch in years, you should bring him by again."
"Maybe I should."
The two boys spent the evening together and something between them changed, they felt something different when they were alone.
Could this be what people mean by love? Sting had thought to himself and he actually slept nicely that night with his cat by his side.

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed that chapter! Another will be up as soon as the idea hits me! So I guess till next time! ^^