Chapter 1: Just like a kid

"Welcome back Rogue," The nurse said cheerily.
"Hi nurse Strauss," Rogue replied.
"Just call me Mirajane and I see you're still wearing those old jeans," Mirajane said and laughed.
Rogue had always wore the same clothes, grey hoodie, old black jeans and converse.
"Come on Sting wears the same clothes all day and night unless you force him to wash them," Rogue said and Mirajane smiled.
"Your dad will be along later so I'll just take you up myself."
The two walked up a lot of stairs because the elevator didn't go to the corridor they were heading to.

When they arrived Rogue sighed at the sight. A couple years back Sting had realised he had an unusual amount of strength and had tested it out by fighting some of the more dangerous patients and they had to be moved and the rooms were trashed.
"You guys should probably fix this place back up again," Rogue said.
"Well why bother if it's just gonna get wrecked again?"
"I guess you're right."
They stood outside the door and then Mirajane's eyes widened and she looked at Rogue.
"Somebody else is in there and I don't know who," she said and swung open the door to see nobody once again.
Rogue sighed again and stepped in and found the shelfs and wardrobe had been pulled forward and Sting was hanging upside down from the wardrobe along with a pink haired boy his age hanging from the shelf.
"Hey Rogue!" Sting greeted.
"What're you doing now and who is this?" Rogue asked.
"Seeing how long I can hang for and this is my cousin Natsu Dragneel."
Then Mirajane narrowed her eyes at Natsu.
"You're the kid who claimed to be his cousin but showed me no proof!" She exclaimed.
"Ok well maybe he's not my blood cousin but he's like a cousin," Sting said and grinned at Rogue.
"Well let's go mister like a cousin," Mirajane said and pulled Natsu down and dragged him out.
Rogue then walked closer to Sting and sighed.
"You got a nice view from there?" He asked and smiled a little.
"Oh yeah your crotch looks great!"
Rogue went red a bit before punching him in the arm.
"Ow, you can't hit the patient," Sting complained.
"I can when he says things like that."
"You're a harsh man Rogue," Sting joked before climbing down.
"Man my head hurts."
"That's what happens when you hang for hours."
"No sympathy? Like say, harsh."
Rogue laughed a little and Sting grinned.
"Man I can't believe I'll be 19 next week, that's means I've been here for 11 years," Sting said sitting on his bed.
"I can't believe it either."
"Oh yeah I've been meaning to ask how college is going?"
"Good, university is so close."
"Then you'll be free unlike me, who will be stuck here for an eternity." Sting then laid back on his back and sighed.
"Maybe one day they'll let me out, just for one day."
Just then Mirajane walked in with a smile.
"I don't know what you boys were talking about earlier but all I heard was 'your crotch looks great'," she said and they sighed.
"It's a long story," they said in unison.
"Now Sting I say you go wash that old tracksuit or I'll go and get nurse Scarlet."
"Scarlet?" Rogue questioned.
"She's this mega scary nurse," Sting said and stood up.
"Now I suggest you guys leave unless you want to see me get unchanged," Sting said and they nodded and left.
"Now let's go take you back down then shall we?" Mira said.
"It's almost night."

Hello! I hope you all enjoyed the first real chapter! Things will get better I swear! So till next time! ^^