Chapter 5: I can hear them

"Ok then Sting let's go get the new patient into his room and then you get to meet him," Nurse Strauss said and left Sting's room and returned 15 minutes later.
"Ok you ready?" She asked and he stood up.
"Ready as I'll ever be," he replied and she lead him right across the hall and opened the metal door.
"Sting I want you to meet the new patient!" She said and Sting looked at the patient, he had tanned skin and spiked brown hair and a scar over his left eye and had pierced ears.
"Hey I'm Sting Eucliffe," Sting greeted stepping closer to the patient who was currently sat down.
"Erik but people call me Cobra," he said standing up, he was much taller than Sting as he was only 5'8.
"Let me guess your 5'8?" Cobra said and Sting looked at him confused.
"I just thought that, how did you-?"
"I can hear your thoughts and I'm 6'2 by the way," Cobra smirked.
"Seriously how are you doing that?" Sting asked with a grin.
"I'm not really sure, ever since I can remember I've been able to do it."
"So I take it they think you're crazy for being able to do it then?"
"Pretty much."
"Well if it makes you feel any better I don't even know why I'm in."
"Well maybe I can help you out sometime," Cobra offered.
"Thanks man."
"Looks like you two are getting along quite well but Rogue's here Sting," Nurse Scarlet said standing in the doorway.
"Sorry Rogue I forgot," Sting said and looked at Rogue.
"It's alright, I don't mind," Rogue said and Sting had an idea.
"Why don't you two introduce yourselves?" He said and he pulled Rogue.
"I'm Cobra," Cobra said putting his hand out.
"Rogue."
The two shook hands and Sting grinned.
"So if you try then you will be friends with my friends," Sting said to Rogue and Rogue gave a tiny smile.
"You need to smile more Rogue, it's a nice smile," Sting said putting his hand on Rogue's shoulder.
"Thank you."
Cobra just smirked at this.
"I get it now," he murmured to himself.
"Get what?" Sting asked.
"You two are close is all."
The two looked at each other.
"I guess we are," Rogue said.
Cobra looked at Rogue and heard something that made him grin like an idiot.
"You alright Cobra?" Sting asked and he just shook head before he laughed a bit after hearing something from Sting.
"It's nothing really, I just thought of something I was told ages ago," He replied and Nurse Scarlet cleared her throat.
"Now I ask of you two that you leave because I need to explain the rules to Cobra ok?" She said and the two nodded their heads and left the room.
Cobra laid back on his bed and thought of what the two had thought. 
(Ok quick note, if I write in bold then it means that is what Cobra can or could hear from Rogue and italics for Sting ok? ^^) 
I can't believe this idiot has my heart
I can't believe this genius has my heart

'Those two are gonna realize it sooner or later I guess' Cobra thought to himself before shutting his eyes as Erza explained the rules.

Hello! I hope you all liked that chapter and sorry I took a little longer to update but anyway I guess till next time! ^^