Chapter 12: I love you (final chapter)

The sun had set by the time Sting had reached the half way mark and even then he still had a while to go.
"I'm so glad all that excercise paid off," Sting murmured to himself as he kept on running.
He remembered very little about the outside but what he did remember was that if you wanted something bad then you had to work extremely hard and he wanted Rogue more than anything so that was the thing that kept his legs from breaking down.

"Sting!" A feminine voice called and he halted himself and he turned to see Mavis and Zeref running up to him and he smiled at the two.
"What's up guy?" he asked and Mavis smiled.
"We're here to show you a short-cut," Zeref said and the two ran ahead so Sting followed of course and he realised that this meant he had some memories of Rogue's house considering Zeref and Mavis were straight from his mind.

"Which one of you have the actual short cut in your head?" Sting asked as they turned a corner.

"Me," Zeref said and Sting suddenly remembered something.

"He's really weird but I think he's pretty cool," Rogue has said when he was 12 and Sting had been hid behind a wall because he had actually snuck out to see Rogue and this was actually a very dark memory for Sting because this was the time when Sting had been caught and they thought that Rogue had been a cause for Sting's rebellion but Sting was 13 so what else was he going to do so what did they do, they kept Sting inside his room for a year and this meant he was not allowed to see the other patients and Rogue was not allowed to see him for the year and this was about the time Zeref had been created and Mavis hadn't shown up as much as Sting refused to co-operate with the hospital, not even Nurse Scarlet could get him to work with her.

Obviously the year ended and when Rogue came back Sting had changed a lot, he had actually gone and pierced his own ear, he had bulked up a little bit and his attitude was a little rougher but of course Sting never used it with Rogue but he had no problem using it on everyone else.

Sting shook his head and continued to run, he hated the memory with every inch of his soul because if he hadn't have been so stupid then he wouldn't have become a rougher person to deal with and he wouldn't have had to see the short spark of fear in Rogue's eyes when he saw the state of him after the year had passed.

Eventually they had ran through the short cut with the two guides and he saw Rogue so what did he do? He ran at light speed and knocked Rogue over with a hug.

"Rogue I have something very important to tell you ok?" Sting said catching his breath again, eyes wide in rush of it all and Rogue wore the same expression.

"You got out," Rogue said and Sting nodded and grinned.

"Well what is it?" Rogue asked.

"I love you Rogue and I have since the second I saw you," Sting confessed and he sighed in relief as he felt a weight fall off him.

"I do too."

Sting literally felt like life was at the extent of happiness and out of pure love he kissed Rogue.

After this Rogue and Sting convinced his parents to stay and Sting had a very good friend named Minerva, who of course was a nurse but she and Sting had classed each other as friends so he stayed with her and he of course saw Cobra again cause their bros and Knight and Natsu of course returned and everything was great.

The end.

Hello! That's it my friends! The conclusion, the finale, the end or whatever you want to call it but I've done it! and this mean I have a total of 1 book on here that has not been updated but it's not really a fanfic however I am now free to start planning my new fanfic and speaking of which I might as well as you guys as well but who would you like to be the main pairing for it?

Stingue, Pruhun (Prussia x Hungary), UsUk (britain x America) or Yaku x Lev from Haikyuu but in short terms it's about person A meeting person B at a train station cuz they've ran away and they travel together and fall in love so just comment who you want and I shall post an announcement here saying when it has been released ok? ok! so until next time you fabulous readers! ^^