Chapter 2: How do they do it?

A few days passed Rogue was once again following Mirajane up the stairs.
"Are you sure there isn't anybody who looks like him?" Rogue asked.
"I'm positive, no patient in this hospital with that appearance," she replied.
Rogue had been walking out of the hospital the other night when he swore he saw a boy Sting's age with black hair but Mirajane has said nobody had checked in who looks like that.
"Maybe I was just imagining after all."
"Unless it's one of the spirits."
"Spirits?"
"They say that old patient' still wander, not evil, just looking for somebody," Mirajane explained.
"I see, well it's probably nothing."
They eventually arrived at the door and Mirajane sighed.
"It's that 'like a cousin' again," she said and opened the door to find Natsu and Sting doing backflips off the bed.
"Sting why do you do these things?" Mirajane asked and the two stopped and grinned.
"Because they're fun," he said and Natsu laughed.
"Of course they're awesome, I came up with them," Natsu boasted with a grin.
The two gave each other a high-five before turning their attention to Mirajane and Rogue.
"Say how do you get up here Natsu?" Mirajane asked.
"I walked up."
"But I never saw you check in or walk in for that matter."
"Well you must be blind then."
Rogue looked at Natsu and noticed he was wearing the same scarf as last time.
"I'm guessing you want us to leave then?" Natsu said.
"Yes- wait who's we?"
"Knight and I," Natsu said and pointed to behind the door where a boy their age slept against the wall.
"I didn't know he was here."
"That's a bit rude don't you think?" Sting added and walked over to Knight and shook him.
"Wake up man."
Knight opened his eyes, they were a beautiful emerald green but unfortunately nobody could see this because he wore sunglasses and his dark blue fringe hung down. He wore denim jeans, a band shirt that read 'Skillet', black leather jacket and red converse. A very old school rocker look.
"Knight here is blind hence the shades," Sting explained and helped him up.
"I think you've stayed a bit too long haven't you?" Sting said.
"We'll leave, sometime but not now," Knight had a heavy Australian accent.
"If you're sure then who am I to shove you away?"
The three boys shared looks and shook hands before Natsu and Knight were lead out by Mirajane.
"You have some very interesting friends but I just want to know how do they do it?"
"We'll never know, mysteries like that are so amazing unsolved," Sting replied.
Rogue then had a single thought but quickly shoved it away.
They couldn't be, could they?
He smiled and the two got talking.

Hello! I do hope you enjoyed that chapter! I know it was a bit short but I kinda just threw it in there to introduce Knight, he's cool isn't he? And what was Rogue's thought about?
You'll have to wait! XD
Till next time ^^