IV | "Feelings"

He groaned as the alarm went off, looking at the time; 4:50 AM.

He hastily got up as he remembered that he had to get ready. The date read December 27th, which was the date of her birthday. Today was when the whole "going to the resort" plan started and Sasuke rushed to pack up what he needed.

He opened his window and looked over at the main gate and it seems a couple people have already gathered there. His heart raced in anticipation as he added the gift he had set aside in the luggage, leaving to join up with the others.

It was a great idea leaving early it seemed, nobody was awake except for their circle of friends, two old geezers and the sisterly figure caught in between, who they decided to tag along.

As he arrived at the main gate, he looked around at who was present, Shino, Kiba, Tamaki, Ino, Sai, Chōji, Karui, Shikamaru, Temari, Kankurō, Sakura, Lee, Tenten, Neji, Kakashi, Takane, Yamato, and the birthday girl herself.

He looked around once more wondering where his loud blond besfriend could be and just as he was about to ask, Naruto dashed towards the group while munching on toast and carrying more bags.

Shino stepped up to check if everyone was present then proceeded to explain the plan. There's a resort in the Land of Hot Water that they checked out weeks before and decided that it was perfect for a 3-day stay.

Sasuke glanced at her from time to time as all the girls huddled up to talk while Shikamaru approached him.

"Hey bachelor, how you holdin' up?" the raven-haired male responded with a shrug as he seemed to notice that he was starting to stare at her, which caused Sai and Kiba to join the two of them.

Kiba looked at Sasuke, then Hinata, and back to Sasuke as a smirk formed on his lips. His fangs exposed had only ever meant trouble for anyone and the Uchiha reached out to cover his mouth before he could say anything.

Shikamaru crossed his arms with a satisfied look as he and Sai looked at the girls. Shikamaru knew well that what Sasuke was going through needed time and it that it had to be kept a secret so he atleast promised to keep quiet about it, as with his wife and best friend but hoping they'd be able to keep it as well as he does, knowing how women seem to have the tendecy to tell each other everything.

He sighed at the thought, wondering about what women really talked to each other about and if so, hoped that his blonde best friend wasn't the type to share too much with her friends.

Kiba continued to struggle, mumbling and threatening the Uchiha that he will not hesitate to bite him, or get Akamaru to do so if he doesn't let go. The raven-haired male glared in response as best he can, warning him of what he could do if he says something he shouldn't.

He waved both arms in defeat, waiting for his release and leaning against the wall to catch his breath while Akamaru whined and nuzzled him.

The sound of clapping then caught everyone's attention as Kakashi checked once more to see if anyone was absent and when all was ready, led the way to their route.

The three decided to stick by Sasuke and just chat around until they get to their first destination. It seems that it's going to take awhile but the whole 3-day stay really did sound appealing and all the more worth it.

The girls surrounded Hinata and giggled every now and then, behavior that seemed to frustrate Kiba. "Goddamn females always talking about weird shit, I don't get it, aren't there some things you're just never supposed to share? Anything at all?!"

Sasuke stared in confusion as the two other men patted Kiba's back to assure him. "Come on now, are you really doubting Tamaki? I doubt she'd share anything confidential."