X | "Interloper"

The moonlight tickled at their skin as they all continued to happily soak in the cold lake. Some casually floated on their backs, some simply clung to their lovers. Sasuke was...
floating on his back alongside Kakashi and Yamato.

The three were silent, simply admiring the sparkling night sky. They knew they should be inside right now or they're all pretty much setting themselves to catch the cold. The ravenette turned to his side, diving 'til he was right under Kakashi. And with enough determination, he squeezed the silver head's sides as hard as he could, making him jump and scream.

Everyone else turned to him with wide eyes. Nobody's ever heard Kakashi's voice so much, and they were all both bewildered and curious.

The silver head sunk himself mostly to hide his face, his ears growing increasingly red. Sasuke chuckled in victory, earning a fist bump from Yamato.

There once more to interrupt their lovely quality time, the kazekage loomed over them, inviting them back into the building.

The mischievious duo cowered in fear and quickly struggled to get out of the lake, running to the exit. They all chuckled and quietly hummed in response to the kazekage, who suspiciously had his eyes set on the doe-eyed maiden. She was laughing, resting on Neji's back with her arms wrapped around his neck. Lee seemed to be imitating Kiba and Naruto's frightened expressions, which threw their group into fits of laughter.

Gaara closed his eyes, taking a deep breath before heading for the exit and leading them all back to the lounge's warmth.

-----

Saoro stood by the entrance, his stern gaze shifting from one person to another as he re-counted the guests in his head. He pushed his thick-framed black glasses on the bridge of his nose when he noticed the midnight blue hair amidst the crowd. Hinata. He'd finally seen her again.

The corners of his lip twitched into an unkind smile and he shifted his gaze to the kazekage to temporarily distract himself. For the past couple days, his manly urges have gone absolutely crazy whenever he would gaze at her figure. There was something about this damsel that he couldn't quite point out, but it strangely pleased him.

He'd tried to get ahold of her multiple times when she was alone, but decided against the right time to do so. She was always surrounded by her friends, and he could rarely find a chance to truly grab her and toss her into the dark. His very own little world.

He cleared his throat and politely bowed to the kazekage, asking if he has anything to arrange for the night. Gaara simply shook his head and waved his hand in dismissal, yelling at the group to the return to their rooms for some rest. Considering that tomorrow was going to be their last day, he decided to prepare a nice little trip for them tomorrow that would require them to wander off from the resort, but with assistance from the employees, of course.

The group nodded and went their separate ways, with Saoro once again lustfully watching her go. He bit his lower lip to stifle a giggle as his hands pressed hard on his chest. The mysterious glint in his eyes did not disappear as he ran off to the staff room to go get some rest as well.

-----

The next morning

They jumped in their casual wear, exicted for whatever they were going to be doing for the next 7 hours. Sasuke and Naruto whispered to each other about things, and the females, (excluding Ino and Hinata) gathered by a table in the lounge and gossiped to each other as well.

Gaara was rumored to go with them today, which arose excitement from some of the men; level-headed men.

As they all patiently waited by themselves, the two girls were rushing in preparation for the trip. Ino struggled, hair ties held between her teeth as she carefully tried to put Hinata's hair up. Her long silky hair was hard to keep up as it always slipped back into place no matter her efforts. But Ino was managing, and she was determined to finish this and quickly.

Hinata looked at the mirror with a shy smile, wondering if she should offer some help. But the blonde shook her head, gritting her teeth even more as she finally managed to snap the tie in place, her midnight blue bangs beautifully framing her face. Her cheeks grew red as she bowed a thank you to Ino, who simply gave a rushed smile whilst pulling Hinata downstairs.

Gaara arrived downstairs shortly after they did as well, and surprisingly, in nice casual wear. Hinata took a moment to adore the kazekage, as taken notice by Neji. He shifted his weight from side to side uncomfortably, pulling Hinata closer to him.

They looked at the time and followed the redhead as he headed out with a couple employees that would be there to assist them.

"Folks, we're heading to town."