Chapter 16

"Marilyn," Luke breathes, "You are so damn beautiful." I blush as he takes his hand and moves stray hair out of my face. "See, you don't even realize it! You're blushing like you don't know it's true."

"Thank you Luke," I reply, "It's just that no one has ever said that to me before, at least no one as important to me as you." We are laying on the large couch in the living room, his hands lift him up on top of me. He hovers over me, waiting for the perfect moment to dive in and make my heart melt for the millionth time tonight. We are just staring into each other's eyes, amazed at how long it took us to finally get to this point.

"I am so happy you could come on vacation with me Mar," Luke states, "Every minute I spend with you gets better and better."

"Well," I say, "What are we waiting for then?" Luke takes my cue and swiftly moves his lips onto mine. They move with such grace, taking in every moment as if it was his last. I feel a warm tingle throughout my body. This is what pure happiness feels like. His body grinds on me and my back lifts me up to feel his chest press against mine. My hands run all over his back in different motions. One of his arms is stationary to hold him up and the other caresses the side of my face. Both of our movements are filled with passion and as we succumb to each other.

Two hours go by and we both are starting to feel tired. We changed into different positions while we made out on the couch, so I now laid my head to rest on his chest. He reached out to grab the remote and turned on ESPN. "Luke, you know I'm not that into sports, only some," I say with an attitude. Most sports are hella boring to me, the only ones I could actually watch are tennis and baseball.

"Duh Mar, I already know that. That's why I made sure ahead of time that the U.S. Open would be on for us to watch," He said matter-of-factly.

"Oh don't you just know me so well," I said with a small eye roll as I let out a giggle. He's definitely a keeper. My head moves up and down on his chest and I know this is where I belong.

Ok so hahahahhaah @ me not updating for a year!!! So so sorry guys! This past year has been so busy for me that I actually started to lose some enthusiasm being a fan, but I'm kinda back to normal since I MET THEM YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!! Not even joking w u!! They were so charming! Anyways, no promises with periodic updates like before because junior year will be very tough for me. Thank you for the continuous support. I'll try my best to keep this going! All the love xx