Chapter 10

It was about 4 pm by the time everyone was done unpacking, so we decided we would go to Walmart to get food and then go out to dinner. We all hopped back into the van, the same spots as before, and drove to Walmart.

"Okay when we get there, pair up," Mrs. Hood explains the plan for getting all the food we need as quickly as we can. "Each pair take a cart and go to your section of Walmart and get what you think everyone will like. Michael and Ashton, you guys go get any drinks that you want, and no alcohol!," she warns. "Luke and Marilyn, you guys get and fruit, vegetables, dairy and meat that you want to have. Calum and Ellie, you guys go get the snacks. I will get any other supplies that we need for camping and stuff."

"That's not fair," Michael whines, "I wanted to get the snacks,"

"Sorry Mikey, I thought Calum and Ellie should get them this year since you bought them last year," Calum's mom explains.

"Okay, fine. But get a lot of Doritos!" he says.

We pull up in the Walmart parking lot a couple minutes later. Everyone gets out of the car and walks in as pairs. Luke and I grab a cart for ourselves and head to the dairy section. We pass Ellie and Cal in the chips aisle and she looks over to us. I wink at her and she grins and raises her eyebrows a couple times. I giggle and keep walking with Luke. We pass a couple more aisles until we get to the refrigerators.

"I guess we should get milk and cheese and maybe yogurt," Luke suggests.

"Yeah that's good," I say and we grab everything we want in this aisle. We also get hamburgers and chicken in the meat aisle, and grab some fruit and veggies from the different stands in the front part of the store. As we go to meet everyone back at the checkout, we pass by the women's clothing aisles. We awkwardly pass by the bras and underwear, and to our surprise, we see Michael and Ashton trying on bras and holding up thongs and snickering.

"Hey guys! Get out of there!" Luke yells and laughs. I giggle at them. Ashton's face turns bright red and Michael waves a pink lace thong at us. I roll my eyes and laugh, and Luke and I head to the register where Calum, Ellie and Mrs. Hood are waiting.

"Where are Ashton and Michael?" Calum's mom asks.

"Well, they were fooling around with the clothes the women's section, if you know what I mean," Luke says to her as the two round the corner and come walking towards us. Cal's mom rolls her eyes and laughs as they approach us.

"What's so funny?" Michael asks.

"Nothing, just load the stuff upto the register," she snickers. We all listen and put the groceries up so we can pay. We bag everything and put in back in our carts to be carried out to the van. After everything is loaded up, we hop back into the car and head to Pizza Hut for dinner.

The pizza dinner was very good, until Michael spilled marinara sauce on his jorts. We were going to get ice cream after, but had to skip because of him. As soon as we got home, we all got into our pajamas and watched TV on the big couch in the living room. I was in between Luke and Ellie. Calum, Michael and Ashton sat on the floor and Cal's mom sat in the rocking chair next to the couch. It was getting pretty late and I couldn't really focus on the TV and I started to fall asleep, leaning my head on Luke's shoulder. I could feel him put his arm around me and push his lips to the top of my head. I closed my eyes and smiled.

It seemed like a couple hours later when I felt someone slowly lift me up and carry me to the stairs. I slightly crack open my eyes and realize it's Luke. I pretend to sleep, but I am wide awake. I mean, his arm is right under my butt! He carefully climbs up the stairs and walks into my room. Luke sets me down on the bed, folding down the sheets, then tucking me in. Still pretending to be sleeping, I feel him kiss me softly on the forehead. His lips feel warm and comforting on my skin. I feel a hot breath on my neck as he whispers near my ear, "Goodnight, beautiful," I hear him walk out and a huge smile comes on my face as I start to fall asleep for the second time.

Okay guys, here is chapter 10:) I hope you like it and thank you so much for reading! If you want, you can follow me on twitter, @seaofships , and tweet me!