Chapter 14

We arrive at the house in a couple minutes and Mrs. Hood leaves us and goes late night shopping. She drops us off at the end of a long driveway and we all walk up together. Luke holds my hand as we approach the house. I can hear Miley Cyrus blasting and I see people everywhere holding red cups. We get many stares as we walk in; I feel really awkward. I just grip Luke's hand tighter and we walk through the house and out onto the patio. Everyone else split up and we are on a crowded patio full of strangers. The music blasts in our ears; I can't even hear myself think. Luke says something, but I can't hear him. "What!?" I yell to him. He just takes my hand and pulls me back to the house.

"We should dance," he shouts near my ear so I can hear him. I nod my head and follow him into the crowd of people in the center of the living room. People dance intensely all around us. He looks down to me and we start to sway to the music. I fake a smile; I feel really awkward dancing like this in the middle of the room, I mean we aren't even holding onto each other. But it's like Luke can read my thoughts and I feel him grasp my hip and pull me to him forcibly. I smile at him and throw my hands on his chest and we dance. We jump up and down and throw our bodies at each other to the beat of the song. Drinks spill out of peoples hands and splash us, but we don't care. All we care about is that moment together.

After a few songs, Luke and I are dripping in sweat and we are tired of dancing. I pull him towards the staircase where the music isn't as loud. "Luke," I say quietly and stare into his eyes.

"Marilyn," he says with a smile. I love the way he can be the most adorable human being on the planet who I want to cuddle with and then in a split second he can turn into someone I want to make out all night with. Then he turns to me and says, "Let's go back to the house now; I'm getting tired of this party. We can go watch a movie or something," I wonder what the "or something" could possibly be.

Putting that thought aside for a second, I ask, "What about everyone else?"

"They're fine," he replies, "Ashton doesn't really drink so he can make sure they get home safely."

"Okay," I say with a slight smirk, "Let's go."

^-^

Ellie's P.O.V.

Calum throws his arms around my waist and pulls me onto the dance floor with him. The beat is so fast and I feel it in my chest. I grab Calum around the neck while we dance, getting closer to him than I ever have before. He runs his hands along my stomach, then trailing them down my hips. His hands sway with the movement of my hips and I inch them closer to him. He smiles at me with his beautiful teeth and then leans his face down by my ear. He breathes heavily while saying, "Have I ever told you that you are so damn gorgeous?"

He pulls away slightly and I look up to him with flirty eyes. "No, Cal," I give him a little smile.

"It's the truth," He says with a smirk and I continue to dance with him for a couple more songs. We both start to get tired and I can tell he wants something to drink. I take his hand and pull him off into another room that is serving drinks. There is a group of people playing a game of truth or dare. "Wanna go play?" he asks me.

"Sure," I say. "I'll grab us some beer first," I get two red solo cups and pour a can of beer in each. I walk back over to the group; everyone is sitting on the floor and I sit right next to Calum. I look across from us and see that Michael is also playing. He is completely drunk and is super loud and crazy. "Here you go," I hand Cal his beer and take a sip of mine. I feel a slight burn in my chest, but it's all worth it.

"Thanks El," Calum says and they start the game. A girl asks Michael "truth or dare" and he wanted dare. She dared him to make out with the girl on his left and he did. Michael then turns to Calum and asks him. "Dare," Calum responds.

"I dare you to squirt whipped cream on Ellie and kiss it off of her," Michael dares him. Calum looks at me for approval and I nod yes. I take my shirt over my head so I'm only in my lace bra. I feel vulnerable, but I like it. I lay down in the center of the circle on my back. Calum grabs the can of whipped cream and sprays it on my chest and stomach and neck. He even puts a small dot on my lips. He straddles me while kneeling and I look up to him and smile. My heart is ready to leap out of my chest when he leans towards my neck. His lips collide with my chin and he kisses and sucks up the whipped cream. He moves down more to my collar bones and slowing makes his way towards my chest. He cleans my collarbones and sucks on my skin even after the whipped cream is gone. I arch my back because he feels so good against me. He runs his tongue down my stomach, giving me goosebumps. Calum kisses more down there and once the whipped cream is gone, he crawls back up to my lips. He forcibly smashes his lips on mine and I retaliate by pushing my tongue into his mouth. He moves in circular motions along my bottom lip and it drives me crazy. I kiss his upper lip and then he gently bites my lower lip. He pulls on it until he presses his lips on mine one more time. Calum pulls away but lingers. We both look at each other's dazed eyes. What just happened?

^-^

Marilyn's P.O.V.

We walked back down the long driveway after telling Ashton we were leaving. I felt kinda bad because we left him with Michael, who was completely drunk. I know that Calum and Ellie won't be that bad to handle. I ignored those thoughts and grabbed onto Luke's hand as we turned to walk alongside the road. We walk in silence for a couple minutes; just taking in the quiet woods for a while. Then Luke breaks it with his cute little accent.

"Marilyn," he says with a big smile.

"Yeah, Luke?" I ask, confused about why he just said my name.

"I just wanna say..." He trails his voice a little, "That I really, really like you," I smile while he continues, "Not just a little crush, Mar. This is really big. Everytime I hear your name, I get butterflies in my stomach. You make me so happy," He grabs my shoulders so we could face each other, but his eyes wander away from my eyes because of his nerves. A smile grows across my face. I giggle a little bit.

"You really mean that?" I say.

"I wouldn't tell you if I didn't!" He says and pokes me in the side. I jump and laugh; I'm so ticklish. He grabs both of my sides and tickles me until I'm bending over in laughter. "LUUKKEE!" I squeal and laugh some more. He lets go and I say, "You're gonna pay for that!" He starts to run down the street and I chase after him. We are both uncontrollably laughing and it's kinda hard to run. I finally grab his waist and latch onto him so he can't run anymore. He reaches his hands back and tries to pry me off of him, but I have a tight grip.

"Marilynnnnnn!" He yells and I let go. He turns around and gives me a big hug. I rest my head on his chest and he kisses the top of it. I grab his hand and we walk the rest of the way, giggling about random little things that come to the top of our heads. Finally, we walk onto the driveway. When we reach the front door, Luke takes his key, unlocks it and opens it for me. I take some steps in, thinking about what could possibly happen in this house tonight.

Okay guys, I was really excited to share this chapter with you!! I hope you liked it:-) I can't wait to post chapter 15; it's a pretty big one. So keep reading and voting and commenting please! Thanks for all of your support!