1

Thank you for reading, I have not fully edited this story so I'm sorry if somethings are incorrect. Also this is a fluff and slightly dramatic fan fiction, that being said these characters don't belong to me.
Please bear with me and enjoy!

Thank you,
The Author

Sakura POV-
I do not fear for death, it is an open book. A book I intend to read.- Sakura Haruno

Crying that's all I really do nowadays, I pity myself. Is it possible to hate your life this much. It's a full moon tonight, It shines brighter than a star would, you can even call it beautiful. I myself am ready to die but is it the right choice, at this point in time there is no right choice. I sigh to myself. I am outside sitting on a rock near a pond On the outskirts of the village. Probably 12 at night, not even a sliver of light. A perfect way to die, to get away from all this hatred. I bring a knife to my heart ready for worst. I have suffered great losses, many more than the average person I have had all my friends abandoned me, my mother killed and father a main suspect. I have been tossed aside like garbage in the village that thought I was weak but really I was the best and the brightest person there, such fools. Konaha just lost there pink Diamond.

Until I hear sound in the background. " You can come out but if you  haven't noticed I'm in the middle of doing something" then a voice I never expected to hear said "we all die, The goal isn't to live forever the goal is to create something that will". I am shocked at the words I am told and I turned around to see Itachi Uchiha.

" do you need some thing-" before I could finish I was knocked out from a hard blow to the neck. At lest I didn't die. I really did want some one to stop me and say words of wisdom like, Why die when you have so much to live for? But of course it had to be a Uchiha. There dictionary is limited to Hn,and Ah but lucky me I at least got a sentence out of him. I think I deserve a pat on the back.

Time skip-

After that fateful encounter maybe an hour later I gain consensus. To only see a dark room most likely empty besides myself. After a few minutes of my head practically spinning off it's hinges on my neck I hear dark voice. " Sakura Haruno I presume" I was about to I stutter but I showed strength " hai" I mentally flinched but shows no fear because, I Sakura Haruno have lived in Hell for 5 years, i suffered all my family die if front of my eyes, my best friends living me behind, then my sensei going after them leaving me behind with a village that thinks I'm weak but in reality I'm the strongest and smartest person there. I have great strength I Sakura Haruno before grieving was the prized apprentice of the proud 5 Hokage of Konaha. Then it speaks again " do you want to leave that hell you call home. I immediately say " hai" The Voice seemed a process this in their mind for moment." What I told you that your family was hiding that fact you had a brother what wold you do" I thought for moment, if I had my family no matter what at protect him. "no matter what I would be there for him, but my parents died before they could give birth to another son or daughter". The voice chuckled saying. " we know that the hell you live in is horrible do you wish to break free"? " hai" , then again I don't even now who I'm talking to. "Do you what to join the akatsuki". Then the voice stepped forward into my line of sight. He was wearing and Akatsuki you cloak. Most likely the leader by the looks of him, he had to many piercings in his face. " hai" then he offered me a hand to sit up. I took I with out thinking.  He pulled me in tight hug . I was beyond shocked but, what was even more difficult to swallow was the next thing he said " I'm that brother ". At that he hugged me tighter and, felt some tears on my shoulder with that I hugged back soothingly. I said " I'm not alone" and, seconds later I had a few tears my self. Then it occurred to me that I would join his ranks and be with him until we die I was so happy.  At that I hug him tighter. " so can I join you brother" he still has red eyes from the tears and may I say totally out of character  "of course and later we both went to his room and feel asleep on his be Cuddling and thinking "I'm not alone anymore".

(PureRandomness101 is an awesome writer and I hope your read PureRandomness101's books)- from the Author.