9

I am standing out side the bace with itachi. We all ready wrote a note to the Akatsuki about are leave.

-Flashback-
"You think they will under stand "?
"Ya" " well let's go over it before we leave"

"Dear Akatsuki,
I Sakura no Akatsuki, am pein's sister and a proud member of the Akatsuki. Sadly as you probably realized itachi and I are missing, I took itachi on my travels with me I will contact you soon. On November 5 at 12 o'clock be in Konoha. We will wag war. Don't be late. Until then,
From yours truly,
Sakura no Akatsuki & Itachi Uchiha"

"Looks good enough" " okay off we go"
With that we set of holding hands traveling through the forest.

- End Fashback-
all the members except pain was shocked to say the least. she came and went was expected but she took Itachi with her? Totally uncalled for. Now kismae is freaking out because he's partnerless.

-time skip-

November 1st
it's been about three months since Itachi said he loved me and over that time. We found out a lot of things like why Danzo ordered itachi to kill off the Uchiha clan. Also did ALOT of "stuff". Always cared about how to read and shy was when we did 'it' for the fist time. He always has to be such a meanie. Well right now where in the land of water and if I'm correct we have four days plus today to reach Konoha for war. Oh this is getting old I start to think of our plants and he walks off on me!He's almost as bad as his brother.

November 2nd
Finally made it over the water country borderline yesterday. Right now where speed tracking to Konoha. Be there tomorrow at 12 o'clock in the afternoon.

November 3rd
We just passed Konoha's front gates in an transformation Justu. Going to stay at my old house. Passing a dark alleyway I hear a lot of moaning. I curse to myself and tell myself not to look but, in the end I turn my head over my shoulder and guess what I see?
Sasuke and Ino having sex on a wall in a alleyway ?!?! I mean seriously what a whore before I left I new she couldn't keep her legs closed but this is ridiculous! What a slut.

November 4th
I'm really sick of this place, I mean all I really saw today is everyone at different times from Konoha 12 having sex with Karin or Ino in public. I mean what hell?!? There such sluts!
And get this they even had sex with the girl to! I mean seriously everyone is falling victim to Ino and Karin. Thank God they're all going to be her tomorrow. I don't know if I can take much more this.

November 5th
THANK GOD It's the 5th!!!! I went through hell so badly over the time I spent here.even not part of team 7 I went threw hell!! I can't imagine it for the villagers of this place, really it would be good if this place caught fire. One hour or until 12 o'clock get ready Konoha this is for the pain I've been through The entire time I spent here!

1:00 November 5th
Villagers pov-
I look towards the gate of my beloved Home one a lot of smoke gathers. When it clears 09 Akatsuki are here!

Sakura pov-
Oh I am sooooo happy they are here!!! "Ready" i speak with a cold tone of voice. "Hai" they all whisper. We split into two's I'm with itachi while kismae is with Tobi and pain with konan, so on.

Itachi and I are going to kill the hokage. I don't talk about it much but for a little while I was trained under tusande and surpassed her. Pain and konan are killing off Konoha 12 if I'm correct but, Naruto, Sasuke, and kakishi, are on a mission so I don't have to worry about them. Murdering is my specialty but somehow I am weak comes to children someway somehow I just can't kill them.

We finally reach tusande " Sakura how could you"?!? I cleared a very dark glare when she finished her meaningless words,"I was never loyal and why should I serve a village that doesn't notice my existence"and like that I transported in front of her in a blink of an eye and slit her throat. announcing "the Hokage is Dead"!!!! All over Konoha. She dropped dead to my feet and I stepped on her face. "KONOHA IS NO MORE"!!!!! With that my old village caught flames.

Time skip- ( Akatsuki all ready left)

Naruto pov- I don't even finished a mission I feel bad for Sakura, but I don't care anymore I lost my chance. I see smoke so we went faster we arrive to see our home in flames. I dropped my knees screaming" WHY!!!!!!FUCKING WHY!!!!!!!!" I screaming rolling around on the ground crying.

When I find out who did this they will pay. Is the only thing going to my mind.