10

I finally feel relieved no pressure everything is different I could have a dream, I could have a family. maybe even with itachi. Maybe pain can find love. maybe I can have children, maybe I can restart.

Fast-forward two months-

"Do you understand Sakura" asked pein. "Yes I have to restart the Haruno clan". " Yes find love, like itachi restart the Haruno clan and Uchiha clan" "yes brother".

I'm so happy since the destruction of Konoha. Naruto went missing along with Sasuke and kakashi died trying to get survivors of the gates of Konoha, when he caught fire and died. There were no survivors except for Sasuke and Naruto. I am broke no longer called a survivor I was the villain but that makes me proud. They never bothered me after what happened. Naruto never became hokage. Sasuke never restarted the Uchiha clan.

" itachi"? I say "yes" I open the bedroom door we have been dating for five months that's rare for a ninja because usually they die in a relationship. " I want to restart the Uchiha and Haruno clan". He looked shocked but soon smirked. "soon but first will get wed.so saying that will you marry me?" He kneeled down on one knee" yes"!!!!! And we joined for a passionate kiss.

-fast forward one month-
" do you take itachi Uchiha to love and care for The rest your life". "I do". " and do you itachi Uchiha take Sakura Haruno to be your wife"? " i do" " you may kiss the bride"with that it felt as if time was never ending.