7

Itachi POV -
"Sasori did what"?!?! Pein screamed like a girl on PMS mode. He rampaged threw his office. All I could think is 'they really are related'. I slowly slipped out of this now destroyed office. I am in my room right now trying to think why I feel this way about Sakura. " hey you in there"? Talk about bad luck. "Hn yes, you may come in"." Thanks", but to my surprise it was Sakura.

Sakura POV-
"Thanks" why am I here again? And what's with the " you may" anyways. "Why or what do want Sakura"? That's why I want to know. " um-uh-m I-I for-r g-got". Oh crap?!? I stuttered WAY TO MUCH?!? OMG what is he going to say this is so UH!!!! I can feel my face heating up. Suddenly my legs start to shake. What the HELL is going on with ME?!?!?

Itachi POV-

What is going on with her? First she stutters than starts blushing? Wait why is my face heating up? Am I sick? Oh man I think I'm sick. Wait I forgot Sakura was here, what does she really want anyways. I turn to look at her and for some reason I wanted to kiss her. What?!?! My body started to move by itself, my hands moved to her waist and her face. Her eyes widen a lot. But in the end she put her hands around my neck... Slowly closing the gap between us. For the fist time in awhile my mind went blank.

Why am I acting like this?

Why is SHE acting like this?

Why are WE acting like this?

Can this really be happening ? After awhile it became a heated make out session. But why doesn't feel like it's going to end so soon.

-Sakura POV-
-time skip 3 days -

After itachi and me kissed, I haven't left my room in 3 days. All I can think is that itachi but, why? Damn Uchiha! Can I ever just be alone for once in my own head. I laid around until I got an idea. More like a VK/vacation thought. All I have to do is write a letter to peon and I'm off!! Mabel I should just reinvent myself.

Time skip-
Pein POV-
"Dear pein,
I'm really sorry for leaving like this I don't know when I'll come back but, trust me I will come back to the akatsuki. I left so I can make my self known across the world. I love you like a family, I hope you trust me on this. Also I will change my name to Sakura no Akatsuki, so I don't damage the Haruno name.Trust me. In other news, itachi this is not your fault, nor is it sasori's. I left on my own accord, I left to finish some old unfinished business of mine.
From yours truly,
Sakura No Akatsuki "
'Why is this happening'? " Konan gather all member to my office now" he said to his child hood friend, with that she quickly left his office. As soon as she left all that I cold think about is why is this so important to her and why does she have to change her name? 5 minutes later there was a knock on my office door. " come in". With that all Nine members entered all present in my office. " you called on us Sir?" Itachi asked and bows respectfully. " yes I did, have you all heard about the pink haired girl stayed in the base for awhile?"everyone nodded their heads." That girl is my sister, Sakura Haruno, she left last night for a while. I don't know when she will come back. You will soon encounter Sakura no Akatsuki, that is my sister but she's changed for classified reasons. if you engage her to not hold back, she will kill you my only problem is you were not to kill her. she will be important in the future.

With that every one said " Hai" and left. Oh Sakura were are you now?

Ps. Check out the book Otokage