2

Sweet as sugar, cold as ice. Hurt me once, I break you twice - Sakura Haruno, as well as Megan16colgrave

Can it be a dream or is it possible that I get my own personal hell. Trying to Focus my eyes prying that yesterday wasn't a dream. Then they snap open when I feel arms around my waist I whip my head around to see an orange head but when my mind surfaces I realize it's my brother. I thankfully sigh in relief and turn around to face him laying my left side of my face on his carrot top hair drawing Random shapes on his head until he wakes up, I see him sneeze, and he sounded like a kitten. It was to cute! Until I saw a tear run a tear down his face and heard him say i'm all alone I was shocked but never the less hugged him and whispered in to his ear your not alone and then next thing he did made my mind go blank for a second. He smiled and said thank you.

Time skip-

After that shocking smile I went to the kitchen and, no one was there. I thought to my self until I felt like and idiot remembering what Pein said.
Flash back-
"No one is in the bace besides me, you, and itachi. All the other members are on missions from days before"
Flash back ended-
Now I feel like and idiot. I cook for my self. I have some lunch because I slept most of my day away. Forgetting the most important part of what Pein said... Itachi was in the bace to.

Itachi's Pov-

From the moment I heard about her I immediately thought she was a pain, but now that I look at it. She had the same reaction Sasuke had, when I killed are clan. When she found out Pein is her brother. For a sense of it, she was kind of funny or I guess interesting. Because she was happy, sad, and emotionless? What ever, I couldn't care less. Could I? I doesn't matter anyway. I hear a sound out side of my room interrupting my thoughts about the pink lady in are care. I slowly make my way to the sound, thinking how odd it is to hear sound in the kitchen because nobody can cook. Then it hits me Sakura has been asleep all day so she must be hungry. Probably, her no worries. With that thought I drift back to my room and say hello to the pick black that consumes me.