3

She looked back on her life, realized all the lies and mistakes made her stronger- Sakura Haruno

Sakura Pov-
Is it possible that I can still have emotions after all that has happened. All the lies that were made or the mistakes that took place. But, what's this fuzzy feeling. Why does the name Uchiha ring in my ears when I think about itachi. Why does my heart feel warm like I'm being cooked on the inside? Am I sick... Or is it possible that I can still feel emotions after all of this. I can't even remember when the last time I laughed or cried. There have been rare times where I smile or get angry but all my past emotions were fakes to keep the people around me happy. The only true emotions I have felt in a while we're from yesterday, and it was shock. That I wasn't alone in my hateful world of blood, I suddenly had a glimmer of light. When I realized that I still had a family and no mater what i would protect him with my life even if it meant death. I crack my eyes open to see light from the window leaking into the room I was in. I start to remember how I got here but it was fuzzy. All I remember was eating, then some type of man with a crazy strong chakra signature. When I turn to see who it was he was wearing a orange mask and squealing like a child and hugged me so tight I lost consciousness, what what the name that people were screaming, Oh yes Tobi I believe. Oh well might as well get up. When I look around I have one thought, WHERE THE H$ll AM I!!!! I start to squirm an feel an arm around my waist, I look over my shoulder to see the one and only itachi Uchiha. That feeling from earlier kicks in I start to feel hot on my face it feels like i have fever again. What is this feeling?
This is soooooo screwed up.
Itachi pov-
The feeling of heat and confusion flows over my body like a title wave. I lift my left eye lid open to see a splash of pink enter my colorless world. Surprised I suddenly spring out of bed but stop right before a homicide could have taken plane because I realized that i was sleeping I a bed with a girl. Not just any girl, but Pein's sister. And my arm is around the waist, what a day this is going to be.

Pein pov-
Sakura didn't to my room last night. I wonder what room she stayed in..then right when i thought I can to a conclusion I got interrupted by a annoyingly squeaky voice " Tobi swears he didn't do it"!!!!!! " you little f$$ker!!!" So much for my peace full day.
I drag myself off my chair in my office to slam the door open only to see the rest of the akatsuki in the hallway yelling at each other, well besides itachi, Sakura and Konoha. All the heads turn in my Direction when they hear the door slam open. Then they all point their fingers at Tobi saying like a group of fan girls on the period, " TOBI STARTED IT"!!!!!! Omg I swear there like a bunch of girls on PMS mode.

I hear a door slam open and what do I see? Itachi fuming like no tomorrow. Saying " SHUT THE F**K UP!!!!" I was shocked to say the least. Followed by splash of pink stumbling through his door way. She looks up and sneezes like a cat rubbing her eye. She looks up a freezes like she saw a Ghost then I remember that when she was a Konoha ninja she killed sasori. Who was in front of the besides Tobi? Sasori, the man she put her all into killing. When he realized who is standing in front of him he just had on both of them acting like dogs and cats. Now talk about a headache.i stop up to him and pulled his shirt's collar back. " that's my sister your trying to kill you know". With that the entire Akatsuki froze.