6

Has hell FROZEN OVER OF SOMETHING!?!??! Now the guy that I killed is kissing me in the form of itachi, then the real itachi punches him square in the jaw for sure I thought pein would be the one doing that. My life is so screwed up.if I wasn't running for my life away from Godzilla one and two, I would be ripping the hair out my head yelling at how stupid I am for not noticing he was Sasori! I finally made it far away for the bace, maybe about 30-40 miles. If they were if they look for me they would give up and just be lazy and let me return on my own. I crash down on the ground of the Forest, leg tripping over leg, face plating into the ground. I Roll over on to my back only to see the sky drizzling rain onto my bruised from kissed face. I let a tear fall from my eye. My Village is my enemy, past enemy to my new family, past killed enemy to steeler of my first kiss, damn it all!!! I rolled over and punched the ground smashing to billions of pieces. Now soaked head to toe like a wet cat. I do feel like clawing someone's eyes out though. What a hell hole of a life.

Soon I feel a chakra sense near me. I didn't bother to turn around but when I did, I was abruptly pushed back against a tree. That's not what bothered me what bothered me was the fact that the God Itachi Uchiha, was gracing me with all his glory. "What do you want" slips out of my mouth with a little to much venom than originally planed. I turn away from his view but, still fully aware that he is on red alert. He grabbed my chin and turned it to face him. I saw sparkle in his eyes. That's when he let go of me and dropped down into a crisscross Apple sauce pose. Now I know Hell has Frozen over. " .... Don't be bothered by what just happened.....it can not be explained why he did that..." Now what that supposed to mean?!?! I am so confused.why does he even care. God damn it now I'm thinking like an old man, next thing you know grandfather time is going to say I aging to fast for him to count. " thanks for saving me by the way" I look him in the eyes. He noticed this and turned off his death glare of a look. With out warning my legs gave out. Is if an instant he caught me. "Um thanks" I say. It takes him awhile to respond," ya sure any time ". I turn to see his face, and it's bright red. Hold up he BLUSHING?!?! okay calm down. While I'm shifting through my thoughts I come across the checklist that might fix this problem of mine.

1) make sure he's not sasori
2) find out who "he" is
3) find the real itachi

With this checklist in my mind I remember Sasori, trying to run after me. So if I'm right and I make a run for it and 'he' runs after me he is, Sasori.

With that I take off, but what surprised me is that he didn't come after me. Then i realize something,.... That was the REAL itachi !!!!

Oh crap?!? I stop in my place and crash on to the ground screaming "WHY" why am I acting like this, why is HE acting like this. So many things running through my mind and they all involve that DAMN UCHIHA!!!!!

Now it's poring rain and I'm soaked. Whatever I'm out of Energy to move and right then and there I fell into a timeless sleep.

Itachi Pov-

- few seconds before Sakura ran off-
Why am i acting like this? So many questions with so little answers.

She turned to look at me and what's she do? Runs off. Typical why does my heart feel for her? Why is the only thing I'm thinking, " WHY" I snap my head to the right towards the sun I just heard that I realize she thought I Sasori.

I should let her cool off first. Right? Ya. That's right. No use trying to get her she will run off again. Might as well go pack to Pein and report Sasori

Ps check out Another Naruto Fanfic book it's pretty good
:)