Book Recommendations

(You can find all these books under my account Day2780)

The Truth in are Lies (Itasaku):

  Life itself wasn't intriguing any more for the pink haired ninja. In fact it was extremely boring, for Sakura. Everything was changing while she was the only thing remaining the same. Over the years she grew stronger, more beautiful and respected ... but no one noticed how on the inside she was crumbling. Just trying to make her way in life, running to catch up with that team that, left her behind.

She gave up. She left Konoha, because she knew she was strong and that they were never going to notice her. Walking for days on end, she bumped into an old enemy. The puppet seeing the potential in her and the emotionless eyes, he decides to bring her to the Akatsuki. She finds love and hope.

My Sun and Moon (Saeyoung (707) X Reader) Mystic Messenger Themed

"Our love is like the Sun and Moon, a never ending cycle"

(Y/N) Carrington has known Jumin Han most of her life but, when her world suddenly goes upside down she realizes she can choose her own path and make her own friends. She meets a hopeful musical artist who is willing to kill to make it big, a blonde gamer with big ambitions and a big heart to match, a strong willed women who will take the hit for the greater good, a brother who has always wished for a second chance and among them the love of her life. In Lawrenceville Elite Prep school she meets them all and eventually creates the world famous organization called the RFA.

Serendipity (Tomura Shigiraki x Reader Insert) (BNHA)

ser·en·dip·i·ty    /ˌserənˈdipədē/
(noun ) Finding something good without ever looking for it

Like all great love stories, they met by accident. He didn't intend to stop by the bar that night, honestly he was actually quite busy but.... when he heard her honey-suckle voice echo out of the tavern, he knew he was hooked. Sensory overload slowly dripped down his spine like a sap running down an oak tree, completely encompassing. He was covered in it, he was soaked in a new type of sensation, a type of dependence that filled every crevasse of his body, drenched in a new and foreign type of infatuation.

He didn't truly realize it at the time but, soon after he pushed her away, he found out how truly addicted he was.

If you have any questions feel free to message my account!