41. Our night

So warning, this chapter is strongly Rated M.

Enjoy!

~Ally~

I tilted my chin up, pulling him down by his pick necklace as he leaned down to kiss me.

That one touch. That one innocent kiss. Was enough to set me on fire.

With a growl, Austin pushed me back onto the bed, pressing my body into the mattress, covering me with his own. With one hand he cupped my face while his other caressed my side.

I shouldn't be nervous. Because it's Austin, and he's seen me naked before — even though it was because he spies on my when I'm showering.

But this is my first time. And not his. What if I'm not good enough—

"You're thinking to hard." He mumbles against my neck. "Don't do that. Don't worry, remember, you are mine and I am yours. You're perfect."

I nod tracing thumbs over his abs, remembering it was the very first thing I had ever done to him.

My head falls back against the pillow as he resumes his slow, torturous path of warm, wet kisses down between my hipbones. Liquid fire burns between my legs, and I'm getting twitchy as I wait for him to touch me where I'm throbbing.

"Austin." His name on my lips is a plea for him to stop, to give me a second to breathe, to think, but when he looks up for permission, I nod.

He parts my legs agonisingly slow. So slowly that I'm gripping the comforter for dear life.

He ran his burning tongue up my inner left thigh. And then my right one. I could barely speak over the whimper that escapes my throat. "Austin. Please."

"Since you said please," he says, his deep voice vibrating against the most sensitive part of me.

I'm struggling not to clamp my legs shut just for the friction. Wet heat scorches my tender flesh as he opens me with his tongue. As much as I want to watch, my eyes squeeze shut as I completely lose my grip on reality.

One hand in his hair and one hand full of comforter, I fight the urge to scream with everything I have.

Austin's mouth licks and sucks and kisses me, alternating between slow and frantic as I barely restrain my hips from bucking forward.

I've never been so high, but I need him inside, filling my hollow ache.

"I want you," I barely manage to get out.

Another groan into my open, slick folds and I almost lose it completely. But that small spot inside of me is still throbbing for him. Pulsing desperately and pulling me inward until it's all I can think about.

"I know, baby," he says, spreading my thighs even farther. "But we have all night." He smirked, pulling his head back just long enough to press a finger inside of me.

The feeling is unbearable and then he reaches that throbbing ache inside. His tongue strokes my clit as he presses in deeper and it's too much to take at once.

"Oh. Oh, Austin. Fuck."

"Is Lamb cursing again?" He grined.

"Lambs are innocent, right? That's why you call me that." I breathed, "What we're doing is far from innocent." I panted slowly as he pushed his finger in and out of me at the same pace.

"I wish I could see you like this every minute of the day." He paused to press his finger deep once more, bowing my body off the bed. A desperate moan escapes me, and I glare at him.