Chapter 8

Sunggyu's POV

"Where are we going, Ahjussi?"

I ask the ahjussi after take my sit on the car, beside the driver sit. I don't know his name, so, it's better to call him, ahjussi.

The ahjussi start to drive the car to somewhere. I dont know where we are heading to. After a few minutes on the road, the ahjussi stop his car.

"Let's go," said the ahjussi.

"To where?"

"Just follow me, young man."

I went out from the car and follow the ahjussi. He take a sit on the bench face to a big lake. The scenery was so calming and stunning my eyes. I feel so relaxed. I take a deep breath before sit next to the ahjussi.

"Do you feel better?" The ahjussi ask.

"Erm..Much better now. I love the scenery." I put a smile on my face while facing him.

"So, regarding to your questions while we have our breakfast, i want to ask you first before answering it, can I?"

I nodded, tell him to continue.

"What do you remember about what happend to you for this few days?"

When i heard his question, it's make me ask to myself, 'what happened to me, actually?' Honestly, i can't remember anything about me. Even, i can't remember my own name.

I just shook my head slowly, means i don't know.

"Perhaps, are you lost your memory?"

I'm wondering again. Me, lost my memory. But, How? How come i can't remember anything about myself.

"Argh!"

My head. It's hurt again. I put my hand on my head. I try to endure the pain. Why i feel headache every time I'd try to find my memory?

Someone's hands pat my head and then give me a light massage on my head. It's decrease the pain.
The ahjussi look at me with a calm expression on his face. His hands still massage my head lightly.

I lean my body on the bench, try to release the pain and calm myself. After a while, the pain gone.

"Kamsahamnida, ahjussi."

I thank him with a smile. He smile back at me.

"Do you want to know how i find you and how you can be in my house last night?"

The ahjussi ask me. I nodded. Then, the ahjussi tell me everything what happens to me yesterday, how he found me at the shore of the beach and how panicked his family when see the ahjussi carrying me to the house. He also tell me that one of his daughter is my fan.

My fan?

"Ahjussi, what do you mean by 'My fan'?"

I ask him full with curiosity.

"Oh, i almost forgot that you lost your memory. You must don't remember who you're before this, right? If you want to know more about yourself, how your behavior and many other things, you should ask my daughter. She know you better than me. I don't really know you. I just know your name. Thats all."

I just make an 'o' face. I desperately want to know about myself.

"Ahjussi, may i ask, what is my name? Is it Sunggyu is my name?"

My name. I really want to know if Sunggyu is really my name. I'd questioned myself since the girl keep calling me Sunggyu.

"If i don't mistaken, Erm! Sunggyu, Kim Sunggyu is your name. My daughter always talk about you, that's why i can remember your name and your face clearly."

I nod. So, it is true that my name is Sunggyu. Sound nice. I like my name.^^
I smile to the ahjussi and thank him for saving my life. If this ahjussi don't help me, maybe I'm already dead now.

"It's nothing, Sunggyu. I just help you based on my responsibility as a human being. We need to help others who needs our help and thats what i done to you."

I smile again. After have some conversation with this ahjussi, i feel so calm and he really kind hearted.
I'm so glad to meet this ahjussi.

"Sunggyu, I'm forgot to introduce myself to you. My name is Kim Sunwoo. If you don't mind, you can call me abeonim while you stay in my house."

I look at him. I give him a bright smile. I'm so happy that i can call him abeonim. I thought him as my real father because of what he had done to me before. I throw my body towards him and give him a hug. I want to show how I'm feel grateful to have him as my adopted father. Abeonim hug me back.

"Thanks abeonim, i really appreciate your help. Thank you so much for letting me call you abeonim. Now, I'm not feel lonely again even though I still don't have my memory yet."

I pulled my body off from the hug.
My abeonim just give me a smile and his smile really make my heart warm.

"So, do you want to come home, your new home?"

I nod.

"But before we went home, let's buy some clothes for you. I don't think you want to wear my cloth all the time."

I giggled and nodded as we get up from my sit and went to the car.

Maybe i can start a new life here but i need to know my past too. It's a must for me even though I'm happy with my new family now. I'm wondering if I've a family before because i can't remember them well. It's okay, i will try to treasure my past again later.

I know, i will regain my memory back soon or later.

..