Chapter 9

Nisha's POV

"Aigoo..it's so tiring!"

I shout out loud as I lean my body on a couch in the living room. I and my dongseng just finished cleaning our house. My dongseng come toward me and hand me a water bottle.

"Thanks, dongseng-a!"

"Just drink it and please don't shout, okay? It's hurt my eardrum"

I pouted after hearing my dongseng blabbering because of my loud voice.

"So what? Do I care?"

I answer her sarcastically. Jane just shook her head. She turn on the television and keep changing the channel.

"Yah, just watch any program, can you? Stop changing the channel. You make me feel dizzy."

My dongseng stop changing the channel. It's Entertainment Weekly. I watch it too with her.

'Kim Sunggyu from Infinite was reported being hospitalized for a few weeks due to his health as stated by Woollim. And because of this, Infinite will continue their schedule without their leader. We hope, Sunggyu-ssi will get well soon.'

My eyes widened after hear the news. What? Hospitalized? But, he was with my family now. Why Woollim tell the others this news? This is totally wrong!

"Unnie, what is this? What's going on? Why Woollim give a false statement? Or..."

"Woollim didn't know that Sunggyu was here. Maybe they thought Sunggyu is missing and they don't want to tell anybody or didn't want to make Inspirit worried about him."

I cut my dongseng from continue her words. What I'm going to do now? I saw my dongseng just nod lightly, agree with me.

..

"We're home."

I heard my dad's voice from the front door. I quickly turn off the television, don't want Sunggyu know the news. Maybe i will tell him later.

I look at my dad and Sunggyu at his behind. There's a lot of shopping bags that they were carrying in their hands.

"Appa, did you went out for shopping? With Sunggyu?"

I ask. How dare my Appa didn't bring me went for a shopping? I want to shopping too.

"I will bring you next time, okay? I went to buy some clothes for Sunggyu. He didn't even have one of them, right?"

I pouted as i heard appa's reason for didn't bring me too for shopping. I help him carry the shopping bags even though I'm a little bit mad at him and bring it to my room a.k.a Sunggyu's room now.

"Nisha, i need to talk to you. Sunggyu, you can have some rest first in Nisha's room. For this time being, Nisha's room will be yours."

Sunggyu nods and look at me. I just went out from my room.

"Is it okay for you, if I'm using your room?"

Sunggyu ask me cautiously, maybe he afraid if I didn't like to see him using my room. Actually, it's a pleasure for me. Sunggyu, my idol, will use my room. Which fan don't like it, right?

I just give him a sweet smile and nodded.

"Yes, Sunggyu-ssi, don't worry. Make my room as your room, okay?
Appa, why you want to meet me?"

Sunggyu smile and went to his room while my dad bring me to his room. He ask me to sit beside him on the bed. He look at me with a serious face. What's wrong with my dad?

"Appa, what's wrong? Why do you want to meet me?"

"Nisha, this news will shock you."

My dad take a deep breath before he continue.