Chapter 12

Nisha's POV

I drove my car to the destination, _____. I glare at him beside me and look at the road, focus on my driving back. I sigh. Aigoo...this all Appa's fault.

*Flashback

"No."

"Ahhh...Appa, please. I really miss them. I want to meet all of them this weekend. Please Appa, let me go."

I beg him, hopefully. We're having our dinner. Everyone is in the dining room, eating our dinner cooked by my Omma.

I ask for my Appa permission to let me go to _____ , I want to meet my old friends but Appa seems don't want let me go. I make a cute face to my Appa, hoping he will change his mind.

"Okay, you can go..."

"Jinjja??"

I'm so happy when he let me go to the gathering.

"But! Sunggyu will accompany you. That's it!"

I frozed. Sunggyu need to accompany me?? He can't come to the gathering. What will my friends think if they see him with me? The worst is i don't want to be alone with him, in the car. We never go somewhere just the two of us. It will be so awkward!

"But, Appa..."

I glare at Sunggyu. He just keep quiet and eat his food. Aish, this guy. Why he didn't say anything about this?

"No but. If you want to go, you need to bring Sunggyu along with you. If you don't want, you can't go, Arrasseo? Sunggyu, I think you can accompany her for me, right?"

I just let a deep sigh. I need to bring him along then. I look at him again when my Appa ask him. Sunggyu look at my Appa with a smile and nodded.

"It's not a big deal, abeonim. I will go with her. Don't worry. I will keep an eye on her 24/7. I promise."

My jaw dropped when hear his answer. Uuwwaa!! I think he's crazy. I'm old enough to take care of myself. What's wrong if I go there alone?

"See, Sunggyu agree with me. So, follow my instructions. Okay?"

Appa continue his dinner. While the others eating their food, I'm still wondering, what I'm going to say to 'Diamond' about this. Aiishh!!

*Flashback end.

..

Sunggyu's POV

I glare at her. She look immersed in to her driving, so focus. Here I am, sitting next to Nisha. Today, I need to accompany her to ______ for a gathering. Since we left the house, Nisha didn't say anything.

Is she don't like me to be with her today? But why? Honestly, I really happy when hear Abeonim want me to go with her today. I don't know why, but I think this will be the first outing with her. Just two of us. I know, there will be her friends but we're not with her family.

I keep looking at her secretly. Her outfit today so casual. A blue blouse with a jeans. Even though she just wear casual but I can't let go off my eyes from her. She look stunning in my eyes.

"Yah! Why are you keep looking at me, Sunggyu-ssi?"

I look at the road in front of me, immediately. Shock with her sudden question.

"I'm.. I'm not looking at you. I just look at the view."

I lied. Aish! This mouth. Why you're stuttered.