Chapter 10

Nisha's POV

"Are you serious?"

He look at me with full of question mark on his face. Aigoo, this guy. Why he's so hard to believe what I'm said?

"No, I'm kidding right now. Of course I'm serious! Did you find I'm making any jokes here?"

I rolled my eyes disbelieve. Sunggyu make a blank face, still don't want to believe me.

"Okay, listen here, Sunggyu-ssi,"

I look into his eyes and he look into mine. I put a smile on my face.

"You're really popular in Kpop Industry. Everyone knows you. You're so good in singing, you can composed songs, you can write lyrics and you'd your own album, a solo album. Recently, three month ago, you'd released your third solo album and it was in top 3 in every music chart for a month! Maybe you found this ridiculous but trust me. I'm telling you the truth that you're so popular as a singer and an Idol."

Sunggyu turned his head down, looking at the bed. I don't know what's wrong with him. He found this as a lie for him.

..

Sunggyu's POV

"Are you really sure about this?"

I ask her again. I thought she will be frust again but I'm wrong. She stand up and left the room.

Where is she going? Maybe she was mad at me because i still can't believe her completely. I just keep quiet, still wondering if what she tell me is the truth.

"Here, I want you to listen to this."

Nisha went in to my room again with a purple headphone and...
I'm not so sure what it is. It's look like a smartphone but a little bit smaller.

Nisha come closer to me and then help me to wear the headphone on my head. Next, she start to click something on the 'smartphone' and a song start to play. I hear to it carefully.

This song sounds so familiar to me. I keep listening to it. Now, it's the chorus part.

"Naegoa haja, naega neol saranghae, eo?"

Without noticing, I start to sing along with the song. I sing to it without any problems. All the lyrics were like playing in my mind. I can remember it one by one.

After the song end, Nisha give a smile along with an applause. I look at her weirdly. What's wrong with her?

"Look, you can sing to it even though you're lost your memory. This show that you are a singer before. If you want to know, the title of the song is 'Be Mine'. One of the most popular song from your group, Infinite."

"Really?"

"Yes, Sunggyu-ssi, and I'm sure you will get back your memory later or soon. I see that you still have your memory but you need to explore them well. You need to find your own memories. So, this will be your first task from me."

"Task? For what?"

I ask her curiously.

"To gain your memories back for sure! Aigoo..."

Nisha shook her head several times before continue telling me about the task.

"I want you to listen to all your group's songs and your own songs. I will give you my IPod so, that you can listen to the songs as many times as you want. Try to gain your memories by listening to them. If you can remember anything... Wait, i will be right back."

Ooh.. So it's name is Ipod. I get it now. Suddenly, Nisha run out from my room again and come back again with a sticky notes and a pen with her. I just look at her. Curious on what will she do next.