Chapter 18

Nisha's POV

Ermm..what a nice sleep. I'm stretched my body. I opened my eyes while still lying on the bed, under the blanket.

"Good morning, sweetheart."

He's smiling showing his eyes smile to me.

Wait!?

"Aaarrrhh!!!"

I scream loudly. How he managed to come in my room? He look startled when I'm sreaming. He quickly put his hand on my mouth, prevent me from shouting.

"Yah! You don't need to scream. It's me, Sunggyu."

I calm myself. Sunggyu pull off hia hand from my mouth then, give me a bright smile.

"You didn't answer me yet."

"Answer what?"

Sunggyu keep staring at me. He's siting at the edge of my bed.

"Oh! Good morning, Sunggyu-ssi."

Sunggyu pouted when I greeting him. What's wrong with him? He didn't like it? But he's the one who ask for it.

"Can you stop calling me, Sunggyu-ssi? I don't like it."

Sunggyu crossed his hands on his chest, still pouting like a kid.
I'm confused. I show a blank face to him.

"Then, what you want me to call you?"

Suddenly, Sunggyu sneaked into my blanket and laid beside me. I'm so shocked with his action and because of it, I just let him be.

We're in the blanket now. Sunggyu pulled my waist, closer to him. Our body were touched. What he's doing now? Sunggyu closed up his face to mine. Our face just an inch away. Then, he moved his face next to my ear.

"I want you to call me..."

I'm shivering when Sunggyu stop his whisper. His voice. It's really melodic. I waited for him to continue so, I just remain silent.

"Oppa."

Sunggyu laid beside me while his eyes look in to mine.

What!? Oppa? Aish! But I don't like it! To me, it's sound too girly.

"Can't I just call your name? I don't really like to.... yah! What are you doing?"

Oh my gosh! We're so closed now! Sunggyu tighten his hug around my waist. His face become dark. What have gotten in to him?

"No! Call me Oppa or..."

Sunggyu come closer to me and planted a kiss on my neck gently. Okay! This is crazy! Sunggyu is crazy! Why he do this to me?
Sunggyu pulled of his kiss and smirked.

"Or I will kiss you more than that!"

My whole body start to shiver. This is no jokes! Jinjja!

"You want to, or not? Choices on you."

Once again, Sunggyu smirking. I guess, I don't have any choices.
I let a sigh. I look into his eyes and try to calm myself.

"Okay, I will call you Oppa but.."

"No but!"

"Aish! Jinjja!"

I ruffled my hair frustrating. Sunggyu just chuckled. I'm still in his hug. Honestly, I'm like it to be in his hug. It's so warm and I can feel his love from it.

I cupped his cheeks. Our eyes were locked. I took a deep breath and let it slowly. Sunggyu still waiting for me to call him Oppa.

"Oppa! Sunggyu Oppa!"