Chapter 23

Woohyun's POV

My breath keep in and out as we finished our choreography for new comeback. Everyone keep silent as they tried to keep their breath steady back. I startled as something cold suddenly touched my left cheek. I tilted to the left. I give a gummy smile to him as he throw the can and I catch it.

"Tired already?"

He give a smile while sit next to me, open up the can drink, pepsi. I just chuckled and give a cheers after I'm done open the can drink.

"Wae? You're not tired, hyung?"

"Nothing. Just asking."

I just nodded. Today, Sunggyu hyung look a little bit brighter than yesterday. Everyone noticed about Sunggyu hyung's changes but we just act nothing happen. It have been long time since Sunggyu hyung have a bright smile like today.

"Woohyun-a, do you believe that in this world, there will be two people that have so much similarities in their face and personalities? Like..the girl we met yesterday. I.."

"Hyung..I don't want give a false hope to you but sincerely I tell you. My heart and my mind keep think the same as you. I know what you're thinking, what did you feel after see her. I know it. But, we still don't have any evidence to say that she is her, right?"

Sunggyu hyung look at me with... I don't know how to explain. But he really look in pain but at the same time, there's a bright smile on his face. Sunggyu hyung never tell us about his problems. He always keep his problems to himself. Even if people ask him, he will act like nothing happen.

"Hyung! Do you want to go eat? Nan begeoppa!"

L ran toward us while asking us to go eat while the other waiting for our answer. I look to Sunggyu hyung to see his reaction. He keep showing the bright smile while nod his head a little.

"Nae, nado. Where do you want to go to eat?"

Sunggyu hyung ask the others as he stand up and held a hands to me. I grabbed his hands and Sunggyu hyung pull me to help me to get up.

"How about...ermm..."

"Eodiya, Jongie-ya?"

"Hongdae!"

Dongwoo hyung shout out loud while giggling in front of us. Sunggyu hyung and me just chuckle.

"How about the others? Are you okay with Hongdae?"

Once again, Sunggyu hyung ask us. He really a kind leader, always ask other's agreement first before make any decisions.

"Call!!"

All of us shout out while put our hands up excitedly with a wide smile on our face.

"Okay then. Today I will pay the food, so for our next comeback I want all of us do the best and let's make our comeback this time a big hit! Okay?"

"Nae!!! Love you, hyung!"

We ran out from our dance studio heading to our van. I walk out with Sunggyu hyung while the others keep joking and playing among themselves.

"Woohyun-a, thanks."

I patted Sunggyu hyung shoulder while flash a wide smile to him. Then, I put my arm around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

"Ya! It's hurt.."

"Hyung, you don't need to thank me. You're my leader and you're my friend. I can't do more to help you but I can trust you. So, Sunggyu hyung! Be happy and trust with yourself! You will get what you deserves to have."