Chapter 17

-Dear readers, I just want to tell you that, this chapter will be so long because I don't know how to stop it. So, enjoy! ^^-

..

Nisha's POV

"What? But why must me?"

Okay, this is crazy. Me? As Sunggyu's assistance? Personal assistance? What the...??

"Because you're the only one who Sunggyu know. And I'm sure Sunggyu feel comfortable only with you. Please, Miss Nisha. I will pay you. You just need to be his PA(Personal Assistance) until he got back his memory."

Aiish! What should I do now? Should I agree with it? I look at Sunggyu. He just remain quiet all the time since we're here, in Woollim's CEO's Office.

"Sunggyu-ssi, are you okay with it? Is it okay for me to be your PA?"

I need his answer to solve this. If Sunggyu say yes, I have no choice but to agree. Sunggyu turn his head to see my face. He just give me a smile and said.

"Honestly, it will be my pleasure if you agree with it."

Oh! God!

Sunggyu make an innocent face. Aish! His face! He make me can't say no. His face was full with hope. I can see it through his eyes.

"I've made the decision."

The CEO focused on me. Waiting for me to continue. As well as Sunggyu.

"Okay. I will be Sunggyu's PA."

The CEO and Sunggyu look so happy when hear it. They're smiling widely. I hope, I make a right decision. I admit it. I want to be with Sunggyu. ALWAYS! But, being his PA... I don't know how to say.

"Thank you, Miss Nisha! Thank you so much. So, welcome to our family. Woollim's family."

The CEO stand up from his seat and held out his right hand to me to have a hand shake. I stand up and make a hand shake with him. This is a nightmare!

..

I observed Sunggyu's schedule that CEO-nim give me just now. Waaa!! Sunggyu have a lot of practice to do. Maybe due to his lost memory. Sunggyu need to be tested for his vocal and skills.
This will be hard time for me!

"Nisha, are you alright?"

I startled when someone touched my shoulder.

"Erm? Nae.. I just still shocked with what happened just now."

Sunggyu sit next to me. We're now in a studio records. Sunggyu have vocal test and we need to wait for the vocal trainer. He give me a smile. His smile always comfort me.

"I'm sorry if this burden you. Actually, I still can't adapt the environment here. It's still new for me. You're the only one who I can trust the most."

I look into his eyes. I can see the sincere of his heart. I cupped his face. Okay, my heart start to pounding fast now. This is my first time touching his face. I try to remain calm.

"Look, Sunggyu-ssi. You don't have to worry about me but you need to worry about yourself. I just shocked with the sudden request, thats it. The most important now is you need to focused in this test. You need to do the best, okay? And I promise you, I will help you regain your memories."

Sunggyu put his hands on mine. His eyes still on me. My heart pounding fastly. Then, Sunggyu put my hands down from his face and pull me towards him. We're so closed now.

In a split second, his face was right in front of me. I'm froze. Oh my god! Sunggyu-ssi, what are you doing?

"Erm.. Sunggyu-ssi.."