Why did you prank me?

A/N: This is set in eight year. (They went back to redo their seventh year.)

Harry was walking along the sixth floor hallway alone. He had decided to leave the Great Hall early and take a long bath to relax his body after a stressful day. The hallways were deserted because everyone was still eating dinner, but Harry was sure he could hear footsteps coming from the direction of the stairs. He realized that it could just be a Gryffindor making their way to the tower so he ignored the sound of footsteps and continued on his way to the bathroom nearest Gryffindor tower.

"Potter!" Harry turned around and saw Malfoy stalking towards him, his face contorted with rage and his wand drawn.

Malfoy flicked his wand and Harry was pushed back against a wall in much the same way that Dumbledore had pushed him against a wall the night he died. Harry couldn't move except for his face and wriggling his fingers and toes.

"What Malfoy?!" Harry spat once he got over the shock and pain of the stone wall behind him.

Malfoy continued to stomp towards him, "What? You're asking me what?" He asked, his hands shaking in anger and frustration.

Harry gulped and nodded, realizing he could also move his neck slightly.

Malfoy lifted his wand, pointing it at Harry's chest and let out an angry whisperer, "Why did you do this?" He gestured to his hair with his free hand and that's when Harry noticed that a streak of it was Gryffindor red.

Harry gasped and tried to hold back a giggle, but failed miserably and started chuckling. Draco had continued walking towards Harry and now their noses were almost touching.

"Wait" Harry thought, "since when do I think of him as Draco and not Malfoy?" His thoughts were forgotten as he looked up and their eyes met.

Draco glared at Harry but had noticed that Harry had gasped and so most likely he wasn't the one who pranked him.

"Alright," Draco sighed, "so if you didn't prank me then who did?"

"I don't know!" Harry said, but Draco saw right through that when a small smirk appeared on the other boy's face.

"Yes you do" Draco whispered as he looked down into Harry's green eyes and angled his face so that the sides of tips of their noses were only a few millimeters apart.

Draco heard Harry's breath hitch slightly and his lips curved into a small smirk.

"Yes I do" Harry whispered back, his voice lower than usual which caused a little shiver to run down Draco's spine.

Harry still couldn't really move but he didn't mind because his crush was slipping a hand around to hold the back of his neck. Draco's other hand was gently placed on Harry's cheek. He tilted the shorter boy's neck back a bit more and let their noses finally touch before slowly and gently, Draco pressed his lips to Harry's.