Why do you think I'm here?

A/N: I realized that earlier I said Draco is head of house. I meant Head Boy. Sorry about that. One more thing: at some point in this chapter I stopped using 'X said' and 'Y said' so please let me know if it gets too confusing. Enjoy!

Draco was extremely nervous as he paced back and forth in front of the ROR. When the door appeared, he opened it slowly and poked his head in. The room wasn't very big but it looked very cozy with a fireplace, armchairs and a small couch.

Draco walked in and had just sat on one end of the sofa when Harry cautiously opened the door and peered in.

"Hello." Draco's nerves increased as Harry walked towards him and sat down next to him with a simple "hi."

"Um... I need to talk to someone and-"

"You can tell me anything, Draco." Harry interrupted when Draco's words started to muddle together from nervousness.

"Anything?"

"Anything."

"Well then," Draco sighed and leaned back against the couch, "I- I think I'm gay... But i don't really want to be-I mean i have nothing against the LGBTQ community! It's just that my parents wouldn't approve at all and I know they aren't really the best people but they're still my parents. A-and so many people are homophobic here at Hogwarts and in most of the wizarding world too. And-"

Harry was listening carefully but this last part of Draco's rant caught him off guard.

"Most wizards and witches are homophobic?!" Harry whisper-asked.

"U-yes... Why? Haven't you come out to Weasel?"

"Yes and he was fine with it... Asked if I was gay or bi when I accidentally let slip that my crush is a guy."

"You talk to Weasel about your crush?" Draco snorted.

"Only because he kissed me and then ran away! And don't call him that!" Harry exclaimed defensively.

"I'm your crush?"

"Yes!" Harry couldn't believe this. "Why do you think I'm here? I was so confused after that kiss and when we met up yesterday and you almost kissed me!?"

"I'm sorry."

"No Draco, I'm sorry. I shouldn't have brought up confusion. You must have been much more confused than me."

"Yeah... When I kissed you I don't know what came over me but... I liked it and that's what scared me."

"Oh.. Well I don't know how to help you, Draco. I don't have parents to come out to and my friends seem to have accepted me so..."

"You're already helping me, Harry. But please be careful with Weasley. That family is know as one of the most homophobic, right next to mine."

"Do you think Ron is planning something?"

"Its a possibility." Draco said honestly.

"What about Hermione?"

"She is a muggleborn so it's possible she is more accepting, but I don't know Harry. I'm sorry."

"Don't be." Harry checked the time and they both agreed that they didn't want another detention.

"Are you sure you can't get us out of detention?" Harry asked, "Since you're head boy?"

"Sorry, Harry, I already tried." Draco replied as they left the room and parted ways.