Why did you do it?

Harry looked up as Draco walked into the room. The first thing he noticed was that Draco was blushing, his cheeks a rosy pink. Harry pushed himself away from the desk he'd been leaning against and started talking because Draco was just standing by the door, staring.

"Are you just going to stand there?" Harry asked, annoyance evident in his voice, "It's rude to stare, you know?"

Draco snapped out of his daze and turned around to cast a silencing charm on the door. When he spun back around to face Harry, he jumped slightly at the sudden closeness of the other boy.

"Why did you ask me to meet you here?" Harry asked timidly, secretly hoping Draco would kiss him again.

Draco finally spoke for the first time since entering the room. "I need to talk to you." He said quietly, forcing himself to look up from the ground and meet Harry's eyes.

Harry walked back to the desk and sat on it, motioning for Draco to sit next to him. "Then talk."

Draco didn't feel like sitting, he was much too nervous for that. Instead he walked over and just stood in front of Harry. He couldn't figure out what to say. How to say it.

"Well?" Harry asked impatiently.

"I-I didn't mean to kiss you, i-it was an accident." Draco managed to stutter out quietly. He looked up at Harry just in time to see his face drop. 'He looks really upset, but... Did he actually enjoy the kiss? Does he like me?' Draco mind was become an even bigger mess and he sighed in frustration.

Harry got off the desk and made to leave the room but Draco grabbed his wrist just in time. "Wait."

Harry turned his head back to look at him and Draco immediately noticed the tears in Harry's eyes.

"What Draco?" Harry asked, his voice shaky.

Draco pulled Harry towards him and sat him on the desk again. "I wasn't done talking to you."

Harry shook his head and tried to stand up, but Draco stopped him by moving so he was standing between Harry's legs and grabbing his arms. The boys looked at each other and Draco brought a hand up to swipe away  the lone tear running down Harry's face.

Harry inhaled sharply at the touch. He was so confused. "If you didn't want to kiss me, why did you do it?"

Draco barely heard the other boy's whispered question, but he was speaking the answer before he even thought of it.

"Just because it was an accident doesn't mean I didn't enjoy it."

Ok so it didn't really answer the question, but Harry's face lit up nonetheless. He look up at Draco and found him looking back, their closeness bringing back memories of the previous night.

Draco's hand was still on Harry's neck and cheek. He moved his thumb slightly and watched Harry's eyes flutter shut, both of them leaning in.

A/N: I would really appreciate any comments and/or feedback you give!

Thanks for reading! :D