Why were you running?

Harry had just walked out of the library when Draco went flying (not actually flying) into him and knocked him down. Harry felt around for a moment and then placed his glasses back on his face. He looked around and was satisfied to know that Draco had fallen too.

"Why were you running?" Harry asked as he tried to sit up, unfortunately for him, Draco was sprawled out across him and when Harry tried to sit up, Draco's hip dug into his stomach.

"I'm in a hurry." Draco snapped as he rubbed his nose after peeling his face off the floor.

Draco used his hands to support himself and pushed back into a sitting position. This allowed Harry to finally sit up as well and see the troubled look on Draco's face.

"I could tell you were in a hurry, but why? What's putting that worried look on your pretty face?" Harry covered his mouth with his hands as soon as he realized what he had said.

Draco blushed slightly and looked down before saying , "I- uh -I decided to come out to Blaise and -and he told Pansy and she -she's really mad and" Draco was holding back tears at this point and the lump in his throat kept getting bigger, "and I'm going to my room a-and Pansy is following me! I have to go!"

Draco started getting up but was pulled back down by the hands on his hips. Harry pulled Draco down until the taller boy was sitting in front of him with his legs stretched out in front of him. Then Harry pulled Draco back against his chest and started whispering comforting things in the distressed boy's ear. Draco leaned back into Harry's warmth and let out a little sigh of contentment which Harry was all the assurance Harry needed.

"Draco," he whispered, "will you be my boyfriend?"

Draco gasped and sucked in a breath and thought of all that's happened between them over the past few days.

Both boys suddenly turned their heads in the direction of the sound of running footsteps and heard Pansy calling, "Draco Malfoy! Where are you, you rotten pile of poop?!"

The boys turned to looked at each other and before he let Harry stand up, Draco leant forward and whispered a confident "Yes" in his ear. They were both smiling like idiots as they got up and ran to Draco's room hand in hand.

Pansy, however, was not as happy. She's had a crush on Draco since third year and she wasn't going to let him slip through her fingers. She had asked Blaise for help, but the boy refused because he says its "not nice to kidnap your friends against their will for your own personal gain." 'Does he think I'm an idiot?' Pansy thought, 'I'm not going to force him into anything! I'm going to slip him a love potion! Like that he will be more than willing to do anything for me.'