Why do you ask?

A/N: I don't have anything against the Weasleys and I hate making them bad but... Here you go:

After Harry left the library, Hermione question Ron about his family's beliefs.

"Ron?"

"Yes, Hermy?"

"Are you really okay with the news that Harry is gay?" Hermione asked before realizing how direct that was and adding, "I- I mean because you always change next to each other in the quidditch changing rooms and you share a room and... stuff."

"Yeah, I mean it was a huge shock, but I'm alright now." Ron scrunched up his face, "I won't be changing near him anytime soon though."

Hermione chuckled. Unless Ron was a really good actor, which is doubtful, then he doesn't have anything against homosexuals. 'But maybe the rest of his family does?' Hermione thought, 'I feel like i'm betraying them. I really don't think they would have anything against LGBTQ et.c. persons, but I'm doing this for Harry. It means a lot to him and his my friend. Alright, deep breath, here we go.'

"Your siblings will be accepting if Harry tells them when we go to visit the Burrow, right?"

"Uh- yes- I think so." Ron looked down at the table and started reading a page from the textbook. Hermione immediately knew he was hiding something; Ron wouldn't willingly do work.

"Ron, is there something your not telling me?" Hermione questioned, doing her best Mrs. Weasley impersonation.

Ron's eyes widened, "N- no! Why do you ask?"

"Because you're reading from a textbook." At Ron's blank expression Hermione added, "You never do that!"

"Oh" Ron said, blushing as he realized his 'get out of this conversation' technique had backfired on him.

"Well?" Hermione prodded, "What aren't you telling me?"

Ron sighed, "Fine I'll tell you, but don't go around telling everyone, okay?"

Hermione raised one eyebrow, "You seriously think I would do that?"

"No." Ron gulped, "Anyways, here we go. I am accepting. Ginny is generally accepting, but I'm pretty sure she still likes Harry so she will be upset. She'll get over him though as soon as she sees him with his boyfriend. Although, since it's Malfoy she might get angrier..."

"Ron! Focus!" Hermione said, snapping him out of his contemplative trace.

"Right! Sorry! So Fred and George (A/N: Both of whom are alive) are definitely accepting because George is bisexual and I think Fred is hetero-flexible. Percy... not really, but he has been completely corrupted by the Ministry beliefs that gays are freaks. Charlie is bi-romantic and Bill will be fine with it as long as here's no PDA."

"What about your parents?" Hermione asked, relieved that most of his family would accept Harry.

"Ugh... they have also been corrupted by the Ministry beliefs. Well... no, their own beliefs have been reenforced by those of the Ministry."

Hermione took a second to process his words, 'Since when does he speak so... formally and with such sophisticated vocabulary?'

"Maybe it's best we don't tell my parents when Harry comes to visit... then again they've known Harry for so long and they know he isn't a freak so maybe finding out that he is gay will crush all their stupid beliefs." Ron suggested.

"Well you seem to be a very talkative mood right now!" Hermione exclaimed.

"Yes, well it is an important topic."

"Never thought I would hear you say that about anything but food or quidditch." Hermione said with a completely serious expression.

"Whatever." Ron muttered, causing Hermione to smirk.

"Let's just finish this work so we can go eat dinner and ask Harry whether or not he wants to come out to your parents." Hermione stated as she gave Ron a pile of books and a list of this week's assignments.